pre winter beat post?

2»

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

I dont really do this alot. But i felt like i just had to step in and son the fuck out of kala and his wack ass bullshit track.

This is just some shit i was Frickin' around with a dells record and the cold grits break.

what is your problem assfucK?

sorry asshole buy this it a terd
    why start shit for no reason...... fuckface its obvious you have no skills as a toy let alone a producer

ps fuck you and your clone bitchtardcuntlick

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

I dont really do this alot. But i felt like i just had to step in and son the fuck out of kala and his wack ass bullshit track.

This is just some shit i was Frickin' around with a dells record and the cold grits break.

why start shit for no reason...... fuckface its obvious you have no skills as a toy let alone a producer

lol who's my clone?

• I haven't made a beat in god knows how long, but here's me and some friends fumbling through "Don't look back" by the Remains and "For all that I am" by The Creation

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Chill dude. You only make yourself look a fool spouting all those explatives. I listened to your track and the drums are all messed up. instead of programming with individual drum hits try chopping some breaks up. Bsides' track was pretty good. Take that one like a man, make some fresh shit, and show dude what's up.

Chill dude. You only make yourself look a fool spouting all those explatives. I listened to your track and the drums are all messed up. instead of programming with individual drum hits try chopping some breaks up. Bsides' track was pretty good. Take that one like a man, make some fresh shit, and show dude what's up.

Pretty good? Whats your problem ASSSSSSSsssfuck?!!?

bitchdickpussycuntfaggot! Suck it and die slow eating a poison dick.

lol. jk.

• Stuff I've been workin on recently some isn't that new, some isn't too finished...I only sample drums on these tracks the rest is my playing aside from vocals and sfx.

maria (needs more mixing)

slow motion (needs better title/ structure)

untitled (just a sketch right now)

not bad, you can play pretty good. What kinda keyboard?

I play a fatar studio 88 midi keyboard (full weighted piano "action") and I trigger kontakt and various soft synths with it.

I'd listen to your track but I'm at work

• DescryDescry 229 Posts
    Post deleted by Descry

• DescryDescry 229 Posts
    Posted something up here

http://myspace.com/djday

just started fuckin with it tonight.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. everytime i hear something from you, i need to rethink the way i make music. ridiculous.

that's def a heater.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

god damn. That shit sounds proper. What do you record/mix with?

heres some shit i did recently

i didnt have time to properly mix these so whatever. And the 3rd one needs mad work but i kind of dig it. lemme know whats good.

• Not really "beats" but I did a disco/electro cover version of Three 6 Mafia's "Sippin On Da Syrup", check it out here...

http://www.onedaylater.blogspot.com/
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

rick james would b prowd

say yeah if you like it like that

• I dont really do this alot. But i felt like i just had to step in and son the fuck out of kala and his wack ass bullshit track.

bsides has the heat homeboy...

• HamHam 872 Posts

really good!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    BSides is one of the most solid producers on here.
    That said, I'm cool with Kala so leave me outta all the other shit

Thanks dudes. Ill try to post some more sometime.

Oh, and I use an mpc2000xl, a Motif es6 and a Roland fantom xr for pretty much everything. basic shit.

• http://www.myspace.com/alteredstatesbytheplan

Sorry about the annoying tags.

Bsides that joint is nasty...I skipped over that sample at least 3 times.

• i heard lots of dope beats in this thread!

here's one i've been working on.. the drums are not done...

• Posted something up here

http://myspace.com/djday

just started fuckin with it tonight.

that 'honey' joint is too fresh.

here's some shit i haven't updated in probably close to a year but the beats i've been hearin in this thread makes me want to get back on the wagon.

http://www.myspace.com/kdubs

the corner and gritty bop are the most recent ones, and really the only ones i like up there.

• a lil sumthin for the djs--its a remix of 'Youngin On His Grind' over a beat i cooked up...ive never heard the og so....

fyi---i skipped over listening to cats who start off...'it aint done, or the drums are off'...post some shit u can be proud of....

and some yall def cookin up some fire...props...

• Feeling that remix...Bsides beat was also flames.

Thought i better put up something i made yesterday to give Kala a chance to insult my beats back haha:

• Feeling that remix...

thnx dude...

'Its All True' is straight

nasty...savin that one to the hard drive...

...divshare seems to be runnin slow too....zshare might be the better option for future usage

• when are you guys going to do another Soulstrut Beat Battle?

• 'Its All True' is straight

nasty...savin that one to the hard drive...

Thanks man, glad you're feeling it!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    LOL, you guys need to chill out, read a book or something.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

...divshare seems to be runnin slow too....zshare might be the better option for future usage

Zshare is caca though. mad pop ups, and expiring files. Divshare is the gold standard for free file hosting right now.

You need to chill on the "Only post finished work!" This aint no CMJ in here.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    a little more pre winter beat posting, this is what happens when you dont get rid of (sell off) your psych records, you abuse them instead!!
    ...this was something like a cross between a couple of UK US and polish psych garage beat records, heads should at least recognize the drums..

reputation-upskiboo-1.mp3 - 3.75MB

• nice work people. really feeling the tracks from Bsides, KG, Pony, Day... and more too. We should definitely get on another beat battle I'm thinking.

mostly been doing commercial type beats like these:

Delirious

Hyphy Warrior

but I've also just finished a record with my new group with tracks like these:

That's How It Is

Make The Bed

and here's a crazy one I just started this weekend. got inspired by that Freeez I.O.U. shit:

Music Is My Occupation

definitely not trying to limit myself to any one style