STAR TREK

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Never watched and never cared to. STR8 NERD SHIT. I don't give a shit about it like I don't give a crap about other social mania's like the Beatles and Bob Dylan.An EWOK > All 3-4 generations of Star Trek, the movies, and spock ears.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    BAN

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    You just don't like white people

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I Love white people.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I've never watched much either, but I still respect it. Some good writing lies therein. Why the hatt??

• the tv show version with captain kirk. i hate that shit. its like hee haw for nerds. the movies are alright and i sometimes watched the next generation. but fuck all those stupid spin off shows.

did anyone watch a show called firefly? that was a really good sci-fi show and it was dope that theyd cuss in mandarin.

• STR8 NERD SHIT.

File along with:

Dungeons and Dragons
    Comic Books
    Renaissance Faires
    Dudes who still live with their parents

the tv show version with captain kirk. i hate that shit. its like hee haw for nerds.

• Dudes who still live with their parents

SONNEDTOBERFEST!!!!

STR8 NERD SHIT.

File along with:

Dungeons and Dragons
    Comic Books
    Renaissance Faires

Record Nerds dont apply. GTFOHWTB.

• Record Nerds dont apply. GTFOHWTB.

really. i was going to say that the "nerd angle" cut it a little close.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

SONNEDTOBERFEST!!!!

EASY LIKE SONNEDAY MORNING!

I don't give a shit about it like I don't give a crap about other social mania's like the Beatles and Bob Dylan.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    I will see this movie because simon pegg is in it.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

SONNEDTOBERFEST!!!!

EASY LIKE SONNEDAY MORNING!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I don't give a shit about it like I don't give a crap about other
    social mania's like Romanowski remixes and Kero One tracks.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Hold on...dude still lives with his parents?!?!

I could now propel the Starship Enterprise with the force of my laughter.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

In the boy's defense, I would point out that the Bay is a lot more expensive than Austin (the latter city being one giant post-adolesent experience, anyway).

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    This has now been tooken too far.

In the boy's defense, I would point out that the Bay is a lot more expensive than Austin (the latter city being one giant post-adolesent experience, anyway).

1. The latter city that you've never been to is what again?

2. I don't recall living with my parents when I lived in the Bay for 5 years.

3. You sound like you spent some post-teenage time living with your parents. True or false?

4. I'm still laughing whether you like it or not...

• come on, this is a low blow harvey

come on, this is a low blow harvey

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

3. You sound like you spent some post-teenage time living with your parents. True or false?

Nope--had my own apartment since eighteen, but I also lived in a city with a very low cost of living.

Nope--had my own apartment since eighteen.

A status that's still going strong to this day, no less.

Faux, you know I'm just messing with you.

Other dude...like I give a fuck.

but I also lived in a city with a very low cost of living.

Y'all forget (or never knew or don't care...whatever) that I spent a year of high school in Orange County. And the only dudes from that most expensive place that stayed living with their parents past 19 were...dudes to be laughed at.

Point being, man up and get your own place already...even if that means 6 roommates and a faulty toilet. It's just something that in this society, you just gotta do.

...or expect to be laughed at on the regular.

• Actually it's because my brother died about 9 years ago, so now being the only child they really need me to be around for them and vice versa.

Unfortunately that was the one and only thing that brought us together (my brother passing away). Our whole lives we've been very distant and not close.. so now that we finally been able communicate and get along I don't want to leave that or them.

I realized life is short and I'll have most of my life to live without them ,especially since they had us when they where a lot older than most parents. In addition in El Salvadorian culture you stay with your parents even when you get married

And I like it and i'm not ashamed of it

but yeah Harvey, continue laughing.

Actually it's because my brother died about 10 years, so now being the only child they really need me to be around for them and vice versa.

Unfortunately that was the one and only thing that brought us together (my brother passing away). Our whole lives we've been very distant and not close.. so now that we finally been able communicate and get along I don't want to leave that or them.

I realized life is short and I'll have most of my life to live without them ,especially since they had us when they where a lot older than most parents. In addition in El Salvadorian culture you stay with your parents even when you get married

And I like it.

Anything else you would like to air-out for me?

Are your parents cool when you bring guys home?

• Actually it's because my brother died about 10 years, so now being the only child they really need me to be around for them and vice versa.

And I like it.

You wanna kick it like that? I didn't know you were interested, this explains a lot of aggression for me. II'm also not into white boys.

Actually it's because my brother died about 10 years, so now being the only child they really need me to be around for them and vice versa.

And I like it.

You wanna kick it like that? I didn't know you were interested, this explains a lot of aggression for me. II'm also not into white boys.

Not interested now, but when you balloon back up to 285, give me a ring. I want to play speed bag with your tiddies.

• Actually it's because my brother died about 10 years, so now being the only child they really need me to be around for them and vice versa.

And I like it.

Not interested now, but when you balloon back up to 285, give me a ring. I want to play speed bag with your tiddies.

Why don't you just play with your wifes 285'ers instead, yo?

And I like it.

Why don't just play your wifes instead, yo?

Is that supposed to be funny?

Even I didn't expect you to fall off so fast.

Your future has electric tiddy bulbs...that blink when your hungry.