deadbeat soulstrut ebay bidders!!!!!

shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Who on here is one???We want to know...it helps the ss community out!!! Let's put them on blast!!!

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Calm down E, the truth shall be known..slowly. It takes time to "tease out the facts."

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    bsas_records

(kidding)

• Calm down E, the truth shall be known..slowly. It takes time to "tease out the facts."

patience is a virtue i guess

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Meaty: come on now. Spill like the Great Flood of Noah.

• Meaty: come on now. Spill like the Great Flood of Noah.

AYO!!!!!!!!!

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I won't put the dude on blast, cuz its not my style, but this guy emails me just minutes after the auction ends (for $90) and tells me he must have been dozing off when he bid, because he "did not want to win", didn't even want the record because he already had one that he paid $25 for, he couldn't afford it, that he placed $1500 instead of $15, and he could offer me $50 for it, and his money comes directly out of his savings, and blah blah blah. He was the winning bidder at over $50 for at least 3 days before the auction ended, and he was bidding on other records from other sellers, and one other of mine at the same time.

I went on to tell him he was a Soulstrut little dude, and that I'd already sold it to a serious buyer. He mails me back ass hurt, and calls me an asshole for not giving him the benefit of the doubt, after a series of more lame excuses.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I won't put the dude on blast, cuz its not my style, but this guy emails me just minutes after the auction ends (for $90) and tells me he must have been dozing off when he bid, because he "did not want to win", didn't even want the record because he already had one that he paid $25 for, he couldn't afford it, that he placed $1500 instead of $15, and he could offer me $50 for it, and his money comes directly out of his savings, and blah blah blah. He was the winning bidder at over $50 for at least 3 days before the auction ended, and he was bidding on other records from other sellers, and one other of mine at the same time.

I went on to tell him he was a Soulstrut little dude, and that I'd already sold it to a serious buyer. He mails me back ass hurt, and calls me an asshole for not giving him the benefit of the doubt, after a series of more lame excuses.

Say no more... this is clearly the work of OBSCURE_ADDICT.

• I won't put the dude on blast, cuz its not my style, but this guy emails me just minutes after the auction ends (for $90) and tells me he must have been dozing off when he bid, because he "did not want to win", didn't even want the record because he already had one that he paid $25 for, he couldn't afford it, that he placed $1500 instead of $15, and he could offer me $50 for it, and his money comes directly out of his savings, and blah blah blah. He was the winning bidder at over $50 for at least 3 days before the auction ended, and he was bidding on other records from other sellers, and one other of mine at the same time.

Say no more... this is clearly the work of OBSCURE_ADDICT.

Dude say no more!!!

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Blast it or post up the entire email chain.

• Meaty,

Listen, I'm no ebay veteran, I admit I plain and simple fucked up and I should of acted before the auction ended. I did what I thought I should do to make it right. maybe It was naive of me, I don't sell records on ebay, I didnt want bad feedback and I don't know if it's a deal to relist records or whatever. I honestly was grasping at straws when it was probably no big deal. it appears I only made things worse.(my excuses are never ending, huh?)

I appreciate you not calling me out, but I really thought I was trying to do the right thing by you, I assumed from both my long drawn out emails and my ranting you'd know I wasn't trying to screw you over, it'd have to be the lamest way to try and get records for cheaper and I don't think it'd be very successful either.

I'm sorry for calling you an arsehole, that was uncalled for but your reply offended me maybe more than it should of. I believe you ended it with "just more lame excuses from another soulstrut little dude". I don't know.

Shit, If only this had been this week, in hindsight I should of just asked If I could wait a week and a half before I paid you.

The last thing I want to do is call someone an arsehole whom I respect in a big way, I must admit I'm a bit of a fanboy.

from me.

Meaty,

Listen, I'm no ebay veteran, I admit I plain and simple fucked up and I should of acted before the auction ended. I did what I thought I should do to make it right. maybe It was naive of me, I don't sell records on ebay, I didnt want bad feedback and I don't know if it's a deal to relist records or whatever. I honestly was grasping at straws when it was probably no big deal. it appears I only made things worse.(my excuses are never ending, huh?)

I appreciate you not calling me out, but I really thought I was trying to do the right thing by you, I assumed from both my long drawn out emails and my ranting you'd know I wasn't trying to screw you over, it'd have to be the lamest way to try and get records for cheaper and I don't think it'd be very successful either.

I'm sorry for calling you an arsehole, that was uncalled for but your reply offended me maybe more than it should of. I believe you ended it with "just more lame excuses from another soulstrut little dude". I don't know.

Shit, If only this had been this week, in hindsight I should of just asked If I could wait a week and a half before I paid you.

The last thing I want to do is call someone an arsehole whom I respect in a big way, I must admit I'm a bit of a fanboy.

from me.

hey, its really no big deal, just frustrating, and an annoyance. Certainly not the first time this has happened to me (Which is why its an annoyance). No skin off my back, and no ill will towards you on my part.

• Meaty,

from me.

Worst apology ever.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    It really sucks that you guys are working this out like grown-ups.

• good to know, I hope I can buy records from you in the future and it'll all be sweet. I have a habit of blowing things out of proportion.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I move for a BAN on both of them.

Our community is already sufficiently polluted by grownups and their toxic "maturity" and "level-headedness".

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I hope I can buy records from you in the future

Let's not get carried away, now ...

I move for a BAN on both of them.

Our community is already sufficiently polluted by grownups and their toxic "maturity" and "level-headedness".

Ban me if you want, but I'll come back with a furious mature and level headed vengeance under a different screen name.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Speak for yourself son.