THE BJORN BORG

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
alright. so i dont know if this is "cool" yet out yours a ways, but that shit is fucking ridiculous around LA. i mean, even funkyexample was rocking a white headband with the short shorts and a sergio tachinni polo the other day. and dont be ashamed. i know some of you hipster hatters or even some of you lurkers are all about it. it's ok. we all have made some bad fashion decisions. i mean, not me. i am just saying.that's hot[/b]

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    oops. looks like i gotta keep it record related. ok, well funkyexample isnt really rocking the bjorn borg. in fact he's a common man like myself. but dude has a shitload of records. i mean, i know some of you record dealer dudes but ive never been to your houses or whatever and seen how much the records are a part of your living arrangement. i mean, daaaang. that's a lot of records the dude has and here i can barely keep tabs on my shit. i prolly have less that 1000 records and that would include my 45s.

ps
    im serious about that bjorn borg shit. it's cool on halloween and shit, but how that costume made its way into popular fashion is beyond me.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I was rocking that look in 2000, son.

I was rocking that look in 2000, son.

question is, who is bold enough to rock the yannick noah?

• i'd think The Royal Tenenbaums helped that look some, dont ya think?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    YEah, that's why I gave it up.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    SwedeStrutters, can I get a verification that Bjorn Borg's name translates as BEAR FIELD?

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I think it's Swedish for "Zombie-Dog Field"

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Ban grandpa_shig

Ban grandpa_shig

wow. someone's mad i just blew up their fashion motif.

• SwedeStrutters, can I get a verification that Bjorn Borg's name translates as BEAR FIELD?

BEAR CASTLE

(in Danish)