Diapers...

HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
My 10 month old niece took a dump & it smells like a goddamn stable in here. WTF. She was sitting next to me on the couch laughing & playing. Then her face got all red & it looked like she was doing the . And then I realized that she was sitting next to me taking a shit. This ish is trippin' me out!peaceh

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Nothing fazes me anymore when it comes to my kids. Boogers, spit, puke, wiping asses, none of it. Having a little you will change your perspective on all that shit.

• Wait til the little one tells you they just farted.
    Feeding kids beenie weenies.....damn.

• Got up early (6am ish) to look after my 2 yr old but fell asleep on the couch. I just woke up as she approached me with a turd in her hand and she had rubbed it on herself and was about to rub it on me. This was one horrifying way to wake up!!

Luckily now she is fully potty trained

• Yeah.
    My two older siblings combined, have 3 kids under 4.
    You would think you were changing the diaper of some 300lb steam roller operator at times.

Damn kids!
    Don't they know what the orphanage is?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Got up early (6am ish) to look after my 2 yr old but fell asleep on the couch. I just woke up as she approached me with a turd in her hand and she had rubbed it on herself and was about to rub it on me. This was one horrifying way to wake up!!

Luckily now she is fully potty trained

Damn dude! That is fuckign scary shit!