Big Dudes (Clothing Related)

The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
How come when you get to XL and beyond, there ain't as much clothing in that size, and the styles are often not as good? Anyone sick of little dudes of M size wearing XL and XXL besides me? Some people actually need those clothes you little bitches. Discuss...

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    How come when you get to XL and beyond, there ain't as much clothing in that size, and the styles are often not as good? Anyone sick of little dudes of M size wearing XL and XXL besides me? Some people actually need those clothes you little bitches.

Discuss...

I think this might be limited to cruddy little streetwear boutiques though.

as big chan already noted, polo got you covered.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    promo rap shirts got you covered.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    How come when you get to XL and beyond, there ain't as much clothing in that size, and the styles are often not as good? Anyone sick of little dudes of M size wearing XL and XXL besides me? Some people actually need those clothes you little bitches.

Discuss...

Where are you shopping, dude? I find that the median sizes--M/L--tend to be the first ones to go. The sizes on the margins--S & XL--are always available.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Where are you shopping, dude? I find that the median sizes--M/L--tend to be the first ones to go. The sizes on the margins--S & XL--are always available.

Yeah, but hardly ever see anything cool at XXL or XXXL.

Luckily I've found a spot which stocks the bigger sizes all the time.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

Discuss...

I do dept. stores, factory outlets, "urban" stores to a lesser extent. I'm often looking at certain designs and will like it, and then I'll be like damn, size L. Also, what up with clothes that say XL and fit me like a wetsuit? Don't lie muhfuckaz, just make your shirts bigger. I'm not a huge dude, but I got a real long top half. Like 6'1", but short legs that are the same length as my sisters, who is 5'6", so I'm guessing the weird dimensions don't help. So the little kids wanna sag with a short leg, and that's what I need to sag a little and have it fit right. And what's up with Nautica running small on their XL sizes? I think I'mma have to Polo it up more and get more promo shirts in my life.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Discuss...

I do dept. stores, factory outlets, "urban" stores to a lesser extent. I'm often looking at certain designs and will like it, and then I'll be like damn, size L. Also, what up with clothes that say XL and fit me like a wetsuit? Don't lie muhfuckaz, just make your shirts bigger. I'm not a huge dude, but I got a real long top half. Like 6'1", but short legs that are the same length as my sisters, who is 5'6", so I'm guessing the weird dimensions don't help. So the little kids wanna sag with a short leg, and that's what I need to sag a little and have it fit right. And what's up with Nautica running small on their XL sizes? I think I'mma have to Polo it up more and get more promo shirts in my life.

lol @ nautica.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    HUSKY

HUSKY Grown Folk

BTW, to clarify, I'm talking about length, not girth. **Cue Demon Fuzz graemlin.

• i rock virtually excusively Carhartt clothing, all models available online. indestructible, not overpriced, and some of their pants and shit are a good look.

and since they're more or less intended for construction/labor dudes they have LARGE sizes, like XXXL, and pants in every combination of length and girth. Find some shit you like that's a common brand and order online.

and

in case there's no drawers big enough

• cascas 1,484 Posts

ball breathers?

• How come when you get to XL and beyond, there ain't as much clothing in that size, and the styles are often not as good? Anyone sick of little dudes of M size wearing XL and XXL besides me? Some people actually need those clothes you little bitches.

Discuss...

lol @ nautica.

Come on, now. Setting aside production concerns to focus on design for a moment, Nautica had that shit circa '95-'97. The denims are still nice.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

ball breathers?

TIGHT!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Discuss...

lol @ nautica.

Come on, now. Setting aside production concerns to focus on design for a moment, Nautica had that shit circa '95-'97. The denims are still nice.

Im 6'4" w/ some long ass arms.

U cant rely on any one brand to hook you up, but a little clothing diggin will remedy ur woes.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    BTW, to clarify, I'm talking about length, not girth. **Cue Demon Fuzz graemlin.

Get with the program, dude--in '07 it's all about rocking the short shirt in order to flaunt your rhinestone skull belt buckle.

Couturize like a rockstar!

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

common look on my side of town, usually in white though.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Those cats are way behind. That's some 90's carry over shit.

The young thugs in my hood have graduated to slimmer cuts in jeans and shirts.

Only Back from Rikers Cats/Bloods/and Out of Touch Immigrants are still doin SuperBaggy..

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Those cats are way behind. That's some 90's carry over shit.

The young thugs in my hood have graduated to slimmer cuts in jeans and shirts.

Only Back from Rikers Cats/Bloods/and Out of Touch Immigrants are still doin SuperBaggy..
    Yep.

B/w what's up with the collar on that blue shirt? Looks like its trying to get up to that dude's chin. I hate crazy tight collar t-shirts.