EVA VS. SALMA

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Monica Bellucci allll dayyyy!!!!

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Yo seriously, I went to the Colombian bakery around the block from my house for some Pan De Bono after reading this thread, and the "every day" Colombian girls that work there would just tear these bitches to pieces in a match up.

Sayin' though!

I've had a big time crush on Cl*udia from my favorite carne asada and Sonoran-style hot dog spot for years now. Banging! I swear to God I get weak in the knees when she bends over to grab me a Mexi-Pepsi from the cooler. I have a case of those at home and I STILL order a soda to go for that very reason!!!

A while back I got all super excited when I realized she was no longer wearing her wedding ring, only to find out that she took it off temporarily to do so food prep. Damn...girl can wrap my bacon around my hot dog anydamnday!

When I was a kid I would go to this orthadontist (spelling?) in Jackson Heights, Queens, where are the Colombians are at. Anyways, homeboy had the best taste in dental assistants, only the HOTTEST Colombian chicks working in his office all day long. Not one average girl, I'm not even kidding. They were all 10s. I loved going there even as a kid. I had a crush on like everyone single one of those girls. My knees were always weak in that spot. I was probably the only kid I knew that couldn't wait for his next dental appointment.

• Yo seriously, I went to the Colombian bakery around the block from my house for some Pan De Bono after reading this thread, and the "every day" Colombian girls that work there would just tear these bitches to pieces in a match up.

I should ask them if they'd let me take their picture. They don't need Hollywood stylists on their payroll to keep them looking good. All natural looking and fly as hell in just a pair of blue jeans and a fitted white tee and minimal make up. Trust, they will bring serious heat to this competition, and I'd be willing to bet they would make it to the finals.

where are these pictures? let's see....

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

Laetitia Casta > Salma Hayek
    ?

oh HAAAAIL NO

Yea I don't know if that's a fitting reaction.....in her day she was easily the banginest girl in the world.....cover of Rolling Stone??? she was ridiculous.

with all these other girls though...only ones holding water are Salma and Monica. But for me, IMO, I'll see em both and raise a Scarly Jo.

Salma and Monica.But for me, IMO, I'll see em both and raise a Scarly Jo.

Take that shit to the Caucasiod thread.

Besides, Scarlett's face is on some Willy Wonka shit.

Talmbout Coldplay up in a Fania thread.......

Riiiiiiiiiight....

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

?

oh HAAAAIL NO

Yea I don't know if that's a fitting reaction.....in her day she was easily the banginest girl in the world.....cover of Rolling Stone??? she was ridiculous.

In her day? She's barely turned 30?

Maybe, it's just me, but I feel she's the only Supermodel worth a damn.

Ya'll act like you never looked at a victoria's secret before.

I stand by my decision.

- spidey

Maybe, it's just me, but I feel she's the only Supermodel worth a damn.
    Ya'll act like you never looked at a victoria's secret before.
    I stand by my decision.

That was like 10 years ago when she was in VS.

And as far a the only "Supermodel worth a damn"

Giselle. Who is way overexposed. But still. I havent seen Laetitia in a minute.

In her day? She's barely turned 30?

I meant when she was running shit....

Riiiiiiiiiight....

• Sofia Vergara..I told you before!!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,899 Posts
    Comprehend that Venezuelan hotties lord it over anything out of Columia 4 dayz. Even the most minging Venezuelan bird is a Cindy Crawford 110% er.

Belucci. Been riding er.. firm for nigh on 20 years for her.

• ummmm....who is this please?

thanks.

thanks.

allison stokke? (that was the name of the jpg)

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

ummmm....who is this please?

thanks.

www.alisonstokkepictures.com

She's a ummm... pole vaulter @ USC

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

Hahahaha, awesome...

Is Allison Stokke dating a douchebag?
    94.25% Yes
    5.75% No
    3672 people have voted in this poll.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

Hahahaha, awesome...

Is Allison Stokke dating a douchebag?
    94.25% Yes
    5.75% No
    3672 people have voted in this poll.

Well she does go to USC so it's kinda slim pickings in the non-douchebag category...

• pole vaulter
    Damn, no jokes yet?

thanks.

my brief (and creepy) internet research reveals that she goes to Cal?

or maybe she was offered a scolarship and turned it down to go to bitch-ass USC?

fuggit in any case ol' girl should just quit school and all her hopes and dreams of being a serious athlete do a Maxim photo shoot or someshit. youth is fleeting. college will always be there. and there's no long-term scrillah in pole vaulting. damn girl is fine in the one pic though.....

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

ummmm....who is this please?

thanks.

my brief (and creepy) internet research reveals that she goes to Cal?

or maybe she was offered a scolarship and turned it down to go to bitch-ass USC?

fuggit in any case ol' girl should just quit school and all her hopes and dreams of being a serious athlete do a Maxim photo shoot or someshit. youth is fleeting. college will always be there. and there's no long-term scrillah in pole vaulting. damn girl is fine in the one pic though.....

Sound career advice from the Dude.

• Classy website over there..

Groundskeeper Willie

Holy Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap! That???s Grrrade ???A??? Meat!

JayRizzle

this bitch is fiiiine, she can stroke that pole all night long, baby!

FURLY

damn im a dirty old man???id hit that shit fo sho

Mercenary2000

She???s a damn hot piece of ass. I would fuck every hole of her!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    yuck. the only thing those dudes are probably putting their dicks in is inanimate objects.

That said, she looks ALOT like my ex-girlfriend.

RAEL TALK

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Look at the muscle tissue around the armpit.

• Look at the muscle tissue around the armpit.

are you suggesting those are armpit tissue implants

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I'm simply shocked that no one has mentioned the lovely and talented Vida Guerra yet.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

• OK, after seeing everyone's tastes come to light, let me sort through his mess.

Salma Hayek: A goddess. Unfuckwithable.

Monica Belucci: No joke. Fine as hell! NO salma Hayek though.

J Lo: Still in possession of possibly the best natural ass on the planet. Other than that, unimpressed.

Laetitia Casta: Was bangin as hell in her day. Though, one night I caught her on some talk show and as soon as she opened her mouth, the love affair was OVER. Completely irrelevant to this competition.

Claudette Ortiz: Very beautiful girl next door type of Latina.

Eva Longoria: Overexposed, tiny, mousy, unimpressive beyond the good smile. I can't stand the sight of this bitch.

Eva Mendes: Super hot! No problem with onscreen nudity. However, not nearly as hot as Salma Hayek.

Ewa Sonnet: Those BOOBS!!!! Thats' about it though. Dime a dozen Polish chick w/ big boobs and no butt.

Vida Guerra: Overexposed, AMAZING ASS! possibly better than J Lo... Plus her Playboy shoot shows signs of work done to the face and a boob job. She loses points for that.

Rosario Dawson: Used to be hot for a minute but she's devolving into this tranny lookin bitch w/ hard chiseled facial features. Doesn't even come close to qualifying in my book.

Sofia Vergara: Used to be hotter. Not impressed by this chick either. There are tons of neighborhood chicks that would wipe the floor with her in the hotness dept.

Hope this puts things in order once and for all...

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

such a poor airbrushing job was done on her stomach... why even do that shit??

• Laetitia Casta: Was bangin as hell in her day. Though, one night I caught her on some talk show and as soon as she opened her mouth, the love affair was OVER. Completely irrelevant to this competition.

cosizzle. I ran into ol girl at LAX back in 2000 and talked to her for a minute in French. BUSTED GRILL FOR DAYS and real, real short.