post something youre really excited about

2»

Comments

• this being mine soon

daydreaming about visiting the vermillion cliffs near the utah/az border

• THIS IS FINALLY GOING TO PRESS, I think.....

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

I get to get my rap nerd on for two hours. Funny that I have to go all the way to Toronto to do so, but I sure ain't mad! This shit's gonna be fun as hell.

• moved into a new place with my fiance and now we get to take care of this little terror. It's a mix of excitement/happiness/stress

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    These days I'm "excited" by this :

and

• I'm excited about 2 good shows in December:

Frode Gjerstad Trio

Windy and Carl / Tony Conrad / Wolf Eyes

I barely ever go to shows anymore, so 2 in a month is crazy.

• I'm starting teaching again this coming semester at the University level: one course at CSU and potentially another that would truly be if it comes through. Very excited indeed to get back in the classroom.

A HREF="http://www.rerelease.net">The label is going well, and there's a lot more opportunities emerging now. Wish I could say more but y'all just have to wait...

• Windy and Carl

i love them, but is their live show gonna be like? i put them on when i'm about to go to sleep cause they make me sleepy. not in a bad way.

• going to see Eddie Bo supported by the Bamboo's tonight, only 5 minutes walk from home too !

and I just found $45 in the back pocket of the shorts I put on this morning

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    weekend and Monday off work!

Brothers of Soul 45 arrived!

two more records I've been looking for finally crossed my path!

new Freeway record next week!

adding weights to the machines at the Y!

• Sad, but I`m loving every minute playing Zelda:The Phantom on the Nintendo DS.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i'm very happy that i got a room at a bed & breakfst place in utrecht for the ARC and i can't wait to meet some mighty nice people there. plus i'm going there with my very best friend. the ARC earlier this year was such a nice thing. amsterdam is my favorite city ever.

and i'm excited about the chance to work at a human genetics institute in december and january. pipeting to the fullest.

i'm also looking forward to the DJ Sheep/J-Zone gig in Stuttgart, Germany later this year. Bevan, let's go record shopping.

i also really love my cat. so happy she turned out to be a cutie! she stopped biting me.

• i'm excited about guy smiley!

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Just got my first new phone, always had handmedowns and sprint service.

Damn, I want a Honda bike now. Nice one, AKO.

Oh, and some new "strange" doesn't hurt either. Good for the libido.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    i'm also looking forward to the DJ Sheep/J-Zone gig in Stuttgart, Germany later this year. Bevan, let's go record shopping.

DONE DEAL!! looking forward to it!

peace.

• 1) my recently arrived Cyrkle "Camaro" promo 45.

3) not sleeping after my shift finished at 4am so I can go to the swimming pool with my girlfriend before she goes to work and then I'll get some sleep. I like thriving on that wierd energy from lack of sleep.

2) Waajeed (hopefully) coming to Australia in a month or so.

Sheep, We should try and get you to play a show in perth sometime. Have you ever played here? I know spacek and pritchard are coming over early next year. you're based in queensland?

• 1. rakim show last night was incredible. i haven't been that excited about watching a rapper since i was like 19.
    2. very excited to see my whole family for thanksgiving.
    3. hanging out with this girl tomorrow which i'm like kinda excited about, but i'm pretty sure that "thangs" will happen so that's fine with me.
    4. potentially hanging out with this other girl this week which i'm really excited about.

• 1. just wrapped an awesome weekend at home that included time spent with the girlfriend and a cousin's wedding that turned out to be a great time.
    2. seein the girlfriend again in a week (long-distance can be a bitch).
    3. thanksgiving! nuff said.
    4. got picked out to play a couple solo pieces at thursday's percussion ensemble concert. (stress/excitement)
    5. buddy from back home is sendin me a pair of De La Soul SB Dunks for free. Kinda goofy shoes but free kicks are free kicks right?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Sheep, We should try and get you to play a show in perth sometime. Have you ever played here? I know spacek and pritchard are coming over early next year. you're based in queensland?

I'd love to, suprisingly no... been there before with Craze tho... ummmm I'm based in Scotland, but it would probably cost the same to fly me as from QLD... see what you can hook up, one of the guys in my crew is from there. you might know him, FINATIK....

hit me up on the PM!

peace.

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts

A. I was excited on Friday that Egyptian Lover was doing an instore at my store. I didn't post though as I didn't want to jinx it until he was actually there and playing. Customers went through 3 cases of Shiner in about 20 minutes. Electro madness and good times were had by all.

B. I sold a Daniel Johnston drawing for $1k. This was especially exciting because, while I love DJ's music and art, I'm no art collector and I had did not have a big attachment to the piece. I bought it as an investment and it paid off and now I can fix my water heater and car.

• Spending three days here
    www.goldenplains.com.au

Three day music festival out in the bush. They only sell 7500 tickets, so it's nice and roomy. Going up with my crew of about 10 or so, pitch a few nice big tents and then kick back.

The best part of the whole festival is that there is no sponsors, so no advertising to be seen for the whole long weekend. Bliss.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

A. I was excited on Friday that Egyptian Lover was doing an instore at my store. I didn't post though as I didn't want to jinx it until he was actually there and playing. Customers went through 3 cases of Shiner in about 20 minutes. Electro madness and good times were had by all.

B. I sold a Daniel Johnston drawing for $1k. This was especially exciting because, while I love DJ's music and art, I'm no art collector and I had did not have a big attachment to the piece. I bought it as an investment and it paid off and now I can fix my water heater and car.

Hell to the yes on both A and B...a good week for the Zachster.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I don't get excited about anything anymore......

• ~im excited about having a copy of Boscoe on vinyl

~this gurl ive known forever has finally took a shine to me, and i can t wait to
    hold her in my arms after i type this!

~ FINALLY ovarcomin a life threating opiate addiction thats been on n off
    for awile, the damage is done but i think i can live my life and get back to
    makin music (keep a brutha in your thoughts for good luck)

- gettin stuff in the mail from strutters is always dope, and brings high spirits
    all around
    thanks yall

88-keys

hook a brutha up!

u guys make sum dope music, can u hook up a copy.. otherwise ill buy it . but im on rough tymes, got 2000 $ in fines for soem bs.. but if comes down to it , u kno ill buy it homee

2. very excited to see my whole family for thanksgiving.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Tomorrow, I pick up my OG copy of East of Underground from the Post Office. I'll be there at 9AM when they open...

Also, listening to Eddie Hernandez "All We Need Is Love" LP today while my girl made amazingly good spinach/chicken enchaladas was a highlight.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I don't get excited about anything anymore......