SUPER AbSENT -new Afro Mix

FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Please click image to listen:

Comments

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Hey Frank, another unbelievably nice selection. Thank you. I can't tell you how often I play these mixes. I was playing your last one to an old Ivorien friend last week and he just flipped. Had to make him a copy to take back to Abidjan so in a supreme irony your finds are now being exported back to West Africa. Hope life is nice and quiet. Take care, Olivier.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    yes.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    These are just the Afrobeat records that I found in October, another Funk/Disco/Boogie mix as well as one with Jazz/Blues/Folk will follow within the next few weeks...

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Once again, many thanks for sharing your mix Frank.
    Your generosity is unbelievable, and your mixes are always very nice.

Peace

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Thanks so much frank

These are just the Afrobeat records that I found in October, another Funk/Disco/Boogie mix as well as one with Jazz/Blues/Folk will follow within the next few weeks...

cant wait for the blues, folk one

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    this mix is

i was gona say great opening track and than that second song hits
    such quality mixes man..both in seletion and just force

thanks

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    i was gona say great opening track

Whoa... that's as psych as I've ever heard Orchestre Poly-Rhythmo! Very very nice

Thanks again as always for sharing

• Thanks so much frank

cant wait for the blues, folk one

what he said!

thanks frank and pcmr also! for those bossa nova and brasiliano mixes, u got anythign else ??

really feelin this

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    u got anythign else ??

really feelin this

I'll post a new Disco-Funk-Boogie mix later today....

the Jazz-Blues-Folk one gives me trouble uploading because it's well over an hour long and the connection down here really sucks... wasted 4 hours in the internet cafe yesterday only to have the connection fail and everything freeze on me after 78% of the mp3 having already uploaded...