Options

DJ Day's beat CD

edited November 2007 in Strut Central
dude this shit is awesome. My homeboy Axel Foley let me borrow this.you are good at placing vocal samples

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I played "Place to Go" on the radio tonight and my friend Nick who I do the show with goes "this sounds like the menu music from a Japanese car racing game or something".

Apparently you there's a market out there.

Seriously though, this is one of my favorite beat tapes - listen to it all the time, recommend it to friends, play it on the air. I can't wait for some new stuff to drop.

• Options
    I played "Place to Go" on the radio tonight and my friend Nick who I do the show with goes "this sounds like the menu music from a Japanese car racing game or something".

Apparently you there's a market out there.

Seriously though, this is one of my favorite beat tapes - listen to it all the time, recommend it to friends, play it on the air. I can't wait for some new stuff to drop.

I dont have the song titles. Which joint is "Place To Go"?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Track two.

• Options
    Track two.

Thats my favorite right now.

did dude play the ARPs and shit on there?

• where can i hear this?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

Hahaha! I see what he means, but that shit sounds like some lost Mizell Brothers jam to me. The kind of thing they were playing on London pirate radio in the mid-80s.

• He plays the beefwhistle actually.

• Damn, that's awesome! Well done from a poster on the "infamous soulstrut". Oh, and are your fans really growning? Or growing?

• where can i hear this?

i need this back in my life, borrowed to a frend and its gone forevar!