youoverdiditholmes.com

sergserg 682 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
I think its awesome that this website exists

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    WOW.

i couldnt find any links or anything, so assuming all this website is is that one image, i LOVE IT

• WOW.

i couldnt find any links or anything, so assuming all this website is is that one image, i LOVE IT

I'm always a sucker for simple, funny, nonsensical websites.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    I just want to clarify, that is NOT a picture of me

• I think its awesome that this website exists

come on serg. the dude in the pic is setting the bar kinda low for "overdoing it".

looks like Herm in glasses and a pony tail in one of the booths at Milk.

though Herm is sorta the last guy that's gonna "over do it" I guess.

what happen to the orig jpeg?

come on serg. the dude in the pic is setting the bar kinda low for "overdoing it".

Eating to many pringles at the bowling ally is not worthy of that domain name.

• So glad to see this has finally taken shape. Looking forward to seeing many more JPGs depicting overindulgence.

• Paula Abdul? Guns N Roses dude!

looks like Herm in glasses and a pony tail in one of the booths at Milk.

though Herm is sorta the last guy that's gonna "over do it" I guess.

Damn, that fool does kinda look like me!

The OG pic was more betterer though. I knew I should've posted about this when it first popped up. It would've BEN a mighty good laugh!!!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    fuck, I'm going to write a letter to the webmaster. the original youoverdiditholmes dude needs to shine.

• someone should make a new graemlin that says:

"youoverbidholmes"

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Man... I'm confused... thats Frickin' rootless right there!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    Man... I'm confused... thats Frickin' rootless right there!

that's what it was originally but then the webmaster updated it to the fake herm. I requested that the og go back up and now we got some soulstrut drunk action going down.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that shit is handy

it's so easy to forget

• I would like to personally thank the powers-that-be for spelling "hoLmes" properly. I have fought a long, hard battle in defense of the L, and was forced to call out, correct and even turn my back on some of my closest "homeses" (sic).

Also, I would like to give a shout-out to the one Beanie Siegel for apparently having a song called "You Overdid It, HoLmes" on The Solution.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

Also, I would like to give a shout-out to the one Beanie Siegel for apparently having a song called "You Overdid It, HoLmes" on The Solution.

i'm not an arrogant dude, but i took holmes and spread that shit. it's become a common thing around here. everyone seems to be getting it right lately. respect strut!!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that shit is handy

lol! best rss feed ever.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I would like to personally thank the powers-that-be for spelling "hoLmes" properly. I have fought a long, hard battle in defense of the L, and was forced to call out, correct and even turn my back on some of my closest "homeses" (sic).

Our battle is far from over, HO(l)MES!