I Met this girl randomly

Comments

• i got her contact, but she's 800 miles away now.

she was here for 5 days and we met the day before she took off.

plus she's got man back home.

If all you missed was a one night stand don't get too bent out of shape.

um if he's not getting any, then it would be a bummer.......plus, she has a man back home...that's some hot forbidden lovin' you missed...hahaha...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Plant the seed that someday may grow into a mighty oak

Whoa I don't think Kenny's looking to be an unwed father but then again I don't know the dude

Hey, time to step up to the plate and be a man, Kenny. You too, Marco.

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    dude, work on your end game.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Greeting,
    build repore,
    qualify,
    CLOSE THE DEAL!!!

It's pretty simple!

pimp of the year! hahhaha

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Greeting,
    build repore,
    qualify,
    CLOSE THE DEAL!!!

It's pretty simple!

pick-up artist[/b] of the year! hahhaha

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Yo Kenny, you is a fool! But yo, don't sweat it man... I mean you still got to have a chat to someone cool and at least meet a good friend... who knows where it will go, but you still got to get your pick up game up and small talk up hommie. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE, KENNY IS THE PIMP OF THE YEAR!!!

• plus she's got man back home.

you are such a Frickin' herb it's ridonkulous!!!! Girlie's chilling with you for 5 hours, goes to next spot with you and you think you couldn't be on smash??? DO YOU EVEN LIKE GIRLS?????

Once you leave your parents house, it's totally cool to come out of the closet, btw.

• You shoulda banged her. and yelled out biggie lyrics the whole time.

You just made me shoot water through my nose.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

After dessert I only thanked her for her company and let it went by. I spent the rest of the weekend regretting that...

and then you post on SS about it to complete the I DID IT ALL WRONG CIRCLE

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    who's her favorite rapper?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I mean, if it was your first time hanging out, i think its kinda cheesy to go in for the kill unless she makes it blatantly obvious thats how its gonna go down.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    girls who have men back home will flirt all over the place but there is a good chance there was no deal to close

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    i got her contact, but she's 800 miles away now.

she was here for 5 days and we met the day before she took off.

plus she's got man back home.

^^^ Don't sweat it but it's better to make a friend instead of just letting things slip by...you never know what her/your future might bring.

Take it was a life lesson and move on, get your game on son!

girls who have men back home will flirt all over the place but there is a good chance there was no deal to close

^^^ Truth but you never know... like Rockadelic said recently "women don't know what they want, they just know they don't have it" or something to that effect

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    Did you take her for some turtle jelly ("Girl it's good for your skin!") or did you give her some mango hasma at hui lau san?

What I really want to know is.......this chick got more knowledge than hiphop angela?

sorry, I couldn't herp it. Hope you're well dude!

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    actually she chose the mango pudding lol!

ah i fucked up, but hey looking back she mightn't be all that worth it anyway...

• hey looking back she mightn't be all that worth it anyway...

HAHA, YOU TELLEM PLAYA PLAYA!!!!

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    SHEd take half your records in the end
    so dont worry about it..
    no hip hop bitches these are the rules
    specially if you "love" your records more

SHEd take half your records in the end
    so dont worry about it..
    no hip hop bitches these are the rules
    specially if you "love" your records more

^^^YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR?

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    did you kick game in canto or engrish?

you didn't ask her to hui wet or deen yat deen?

or were you doing it real large w/ a gwai mui.

• Where's the back-burner graemlin?

Sometimes, I feel if you throw caution to the wind, it makes even better when you randomly run into her again in some other part of the world.

Zacly. Both of my last 2 relationships (3 years and 18 months respectively) were random meetings with a connection that cam back into my life.

Also, I know its cool to be all macho on the net, but all the "close the deal" bullshit is seriously NAGL to me. Your not buying a steer, it's a human being.

• snosno 332 Posts
    Some indie filmmaker here should take the cue and whip out their cheapo DV camera and start shooting an "urbanised" version of Before Sunrise base on Kenny's encounter and take it to the festival circuit. Guarantee a big indie, "this-year's-little-miss-sunshine" hit!

Aser:
    Hui wet and deen yet deen? DJ Kenny's beyond that already as he learnt the best game there is from the master himself:

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

LMAO!! that is the truly the funniest piece of canto music made in a long time!

• Also, I know its cool to be all macho on the net, but all the "close the deal" bullshit is seriously NAGL to me. Your not buying a steer, it's a human being.

It's just an expression, no need gettin' all PC about it. Besides, you close business deals, not cattle, so I don't see where "steer" comes into it.

who's nathan barley? thats funny

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I should hope there is more substance to your relationships than hip-hop, her job, and her family.

I'd feel ripped off if I spoke to someone for 5 hours and that's all we talked about.

• I should hope there is more substance to your relationships than hip-hop, her[/b] job, and her[/b] family.

Didn't she ever ask you about YOUR job and family? If not, then don't think twice about it, she was likely talkin' to be talkin' and woulda done the same thing no matter who you were.