Transparent Sticker Paper?

DirtyHansDirtyHans 62 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
I want to print out some deigns that I've made. I know it exist sticker paper, but does it exist transparent sticker paper?If so, where can I get it?Thanks!

Comments

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I used to buy some industrial sized stuff (3' x however long you want it) at a place in Orlando called skycraft. They do mail order. Try their website.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    crate digging revealed!

• I used to buy some industrial sized stuff (3' x however long you want it) at a place in Orlando called skycraft. They do mail order. Try their website.
    Do you remember what the material was called? Could you print on it? Did it look good?

Any others?

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i highly recommend printing on the white cardboard stock found on the covers to Jimmy Handyman Jones LP's.

• Your humour really sucks. How many times havent you mentioned that? It wasnt even funny the first time you said it.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Your humour really sucks. How many times havent you mentioned that? It wasnt even funny the first time you said it.

as soon as you have something new to offer, i can appropriately alter the joke.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    i highly recommend printing on the white cardboard stock found on the covers to Jimmy Handyman Jones LP's.

hahaha, sorry hans but this did make me laugh

• haha get back to MDD!!

• and how do you know what I have to offer or not? I had that shit like one year ago or something..

• hahaha, sorry hans but this did make me laugh
    Not if you had read all the 390757997594385 "funny" posts by Aleit before you read this..

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    hahaha, sorry hans but this did make me laugh
    Not if you had read all the 390757997594385 "funny" posts by Aleit before you read this..

my post count is only a bit above 3000 and not all of them have been funny.

some things never stop being funny though...

take this for example:

so what new things do you have for trade?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Need to fix up your image constarint game son.

The stuff that i was buying didn't come in a packege. it was just big ass rolls. The place I was buying it from is some kinf od clearing house for all things incredible. I drew on it with paint pens.