PAGING ASPRIN (RDR)

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
T**** you's a fool, thanks for mobbin' through last night hommie... shit was nothin' but laughs! One of those pics is a big A'YOOOOO!!! hahaha

download the mix, live @ rootdown... the monitors were dodgy, sorry about some of the mixes....http://www.zshare.net/audio/46198080284264/peace.

Comments

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Be**n or should I call you Bav? Hah. That was such a blast, I needed that this week. Hope SF is gonna treat you right. Y'all need to check out the New Jack Swing hotness that is Sheep's DJ Set.

Too hot for TV!!

• This is Bevin. He has a Pigdog, has sleepovers with his bouey knife, and cut off his own tone arm.

SPOT ON, BEVIN!!

• oh shit... this is Delay. I'm on Paychecks computer.

• Options
    oh shit... this is Delay. I'm on Paychecks computer.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    oh shit... this is Delay. I'm on Paychecks computer.

SLEEPOVER REVEALED

FYP

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    T,

my phone broke and I lost all of my phone numbers. The wife was just asking about you and B yesterday. We need to get together soon. PM arriving shortly.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

many many moons ago i was at a hiphop panel at city college here in sf. dude was on the panel and didnt say a word for about 30-40min. most of the discussion was political and reared towards talking about the business end of the hiphop world. anyway, dude spoke up and said something like "i dont know much about what youre talking about but if someone wants to talk about the old school i can answer your questions." no one paid him any attention after that and he just sat there all irritated. it was mad funny and we actually kept running his comment on the our radio station for the rest of the year.

many many moons ago i was at a hiphop panel at city college here in sf. dude was on the panel and didnt say a word for about 30-40min. most of the discussion was political and reared towards talking about the business end of the hiphop world. anyway, dude spoke up and said something like "i dont know much about what youre talking about but if someone wants to talk about the old school i can answer your questions." no one paid him any attention after that and he just sat there all irritated. it was mad funny and we actually kept running his comment on the our radio station for the rest of the year.

Haha..classic!