You know what I miss about Soulstrut?

white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Sure we have the weekend finds posts, but not so long ago people were posting up pictures of their entire collections, a la Raekwon the Chef. You know, a sampler, a few pairs of shoes, a couple records, a handgun. If you were lucky, they might even spell out their name in weed. THAT was some quality stuff.

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Sure we have the weekend finds posts, but not so long ago people were posting up pictures of their entire collections, a la Raekwon the Chef.

You know, a sampler, a few pairs of shoes, a couple records, a handgun. If you were lucky, they might even spell out their name in weed. THAT was some quality stuff.

Kick it off. Be about it.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Sure we have the weekend finds posts, but not so long ago people were posting up pictures of their entire collections, a la Raekwon the Chef.

You know, a sampler, a few pairs of shoes, a couple records, a handgun. If you were lucky, they might even spell out their name in weed. THAT was some quality stuff.

Kick it off. Be about it.

People stopped doing that because they would get clowned for their particleboard shelves or drapes by a bunch of bitter bald assholes .

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    courtesy of the one DJ Sheep

Insult my lack of furniture batches!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    That's what I'm talking about!

I promise to post up a collection picture, but I can't do it until tomorrow. Unless y'all want to post up my collection of local alternative weekly newspapers for the week of Nov 1-8, 2007. Don't test me!

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I miss the days when the majority of regular posters weren't complete tools.

Beefin' up, son. Been at the gym?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Maybe it's just me. There were complete tools around then who were (and still are) likable on some level. I miss the likability factor.

Maybe it's just me. There were complete tools around then who were (and still are) likable on some level. I miss the likability factor.

Exactly. I mean, at least I'm good at being a tool. It's been amature night around here for the last couple years.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Exactly. I mean, at least I'm good at being a tool. It's been amature night around here for the last couple years.

BEATLES HAVE NO ALBUMS, DUDE. MEH, OCTOPUSSS GARDEN FOR DAYS, SON.

• Crink, I miss the days of your seasoned, likable and professional toolishness.

Also, CRAZYPOPROCK! I saw you here for two seconds last week--please return.

Crink, I miss the days of your seasoned, likable and professional toolishness.

It's these small scraps of recognition that keep me going.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Beefin' up, son. Been at the gym?

I trained Matt Dillion, I got dudes off them 33's and pumping them 78's

DON'T TET BOWLCAKE!

CRAZYPOPROCK! I saw you here for two seconds last week--please return.

He's too busy making Al Green records or some bullshit.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

do heroin addicts stop you on the street to admire your veins?

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

Thanks. I already feel better.