Word or Terd

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
I'm clueless in this genre......

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I've never heard his records, but the dude is a trip.

"Dwight D. York (born June 26, 1945 or 1935) is an author, black supremacist leader, musician, and convicted child molester, who founded various esoteric fraternal orders, and cult black nationalist groups collectively referred to as Nuwaubians."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._York

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I've never heard his records, but the dude is a trip.

"Dwight D. York (born June 26, 1945 or 1935) is an author, black supremacist leader, musician, and convicted child molester, who founded various esoteric fraternal orders, and cult black nationalist groups collectively referred to as Nuwaubians."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._York

Crazy

• But would you vote for him?

• But would you vote for him?

Hahaha. Pretty sure the record in question is not worth anything.

But would you vote for him?

Depends on what he smells like.

• Dude Dr. York is crazy and if I'm not mistaken he's a peepee toucher?

You might could still find dudes repping that shit up around Union Square and up on 125th.

He did not make good records; I suppose you could look at this as part of the uptown coke disco boogie crack money laundering pimped out cult figure scene.

• Dude Dr. York is crazy and if I'm not mistaken he's a peepee toucher?

You might could still find dudes repping that shit up around Union Square and up on 125th.

He did not make good records; I suppose you could look at this as part of the uptown coke disco boogie crack money laundering pimped out cult figure scene.

Damn, when you say it like that it kind of makes me want to hear it now.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Dude Dr. York is crazy and if I'm not mistaken he's a peepee toucher?

Dude. If that shit on wiki is right?

pssssssssssssssssh...

According to Bill Osinski, who wrote a book on the case: ???When he was finally indicted, state prosecutors literally had to cut back the number of counts listed ??? from well beyond a thousand[/b] to slightly more than 200 ??? because they feared a jury simply wouldn???t believe the magnitude of York's evil.??? [It] is believed to be the nation???s largest child molestation prosecution ever directed at a single person, in terms of number of victims and number of alleged criminal acts.[/b]

Wow....

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Dude Dr. York is crazy and if I'm not mistaken he's a peepee toucher?

Dude. If that shit on wiki is right?

pssssssssssssssssh...

According to Bill Osinski, who wrote a book on the case: ???When he was finally indicted, state prosecutors literally had to cut back the number of counts listed ??? from well beyond a thousand[/b] to slightly more than 200 ??? because they feared a jury simply wouldn???t believe the magnitude of York's evil.??? [It] is believed to be the nation???s largest child molestation prosecution ever directed at a single person, in terms of number of victims and number of alleged criminal acts.[/b]

But does the record have funky black man breaks?

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    man that you tube shit just bugged me out and I'm gonna tell you why! back in the 80's I knew this guy from NYC and he is an original bboy from the days of charlie rock and early early Rock Steady crew. I remember I was with him one day and looking at pics from the late 70's early 80's of block parties etc. There was one with rock steady crew and this big fat puerto rican looking dude in the background. He pointed the dude and and told me that him and Bambatta where molesters!!! of course I was like uh, whatever....... Now over 20 years later this info. pops up about Dr. York and Bam supporting him? Hmm......... I have heard some serious stuff about Bambatta. On another note a dancehall artist was in town performing about ten years ago and my homeboy deejayed the show. He goes looking for the promoter in the back room to get paid afterwards and walks in on the headlining artist Frickin' some guy in the ass!!!! It was one of two artists and I don't remember which one or I would spill the beans on who it was..........Who here heard about mase getting caught with a guy having oral sex in his car in Atlanta? What about Diddy's private after hours MEN only parties? What the hell is going on.............

• man that you tube shit just bugged me out and I'm gonna tell you why! back in the 80's I knew this guy from NYC and he is an original bboy from the days of charlie rock and early early Rock Steady crew. I remember I was with him one day and looking at pics from the late 70's early 80's of block parties etc. There was one with rock steady crew and this big fat puerto rican looking dude in the background. He pointed the dude and and told me that him and Bambatta where molesters!!! of course I was like uh, whatever....... Now over 20 years later this info. pops up about Dr. York and Bam supporting him? Hmm......... I have heard some serious stuff about Bambatta. On another note a dancehall artist was in town performing about ten years ago and my homeboy deejayed the show. He goes looking for the promoter in the back room to get paid afterwards and walks in on the headlining artist Frickin' some guy in the ass!!!! It was one of two artists and I don't remember which one or I would spill the beans on who it was..........Who here heard about mase getting caught with a guy having oral sex in his car in Atlanta? What about Diddy's private after hours MEN only parties? What the hell is going on.............

Like PIMP C SAId " Dudes hide behind the guards at the show, Don't want no P^&&^, homosexual on the low". Thats those entertainment cats.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    On another note a dancehall artist was in town performing about ten years ago and my homeboy deejayed the show. He goes looking for the promoter in the back room to get paid afterwards and walks in on the headlining artist Frickin' some guy in the ass!!!! It was one of two artists and I don't remember which one or I would spill the beans on who it was..........

Yeah I heard the story too D!
    In my version it was:

Judging by the way he's daintly holding his glass of Chardonnay, I'd say
    that story sounds about right.

• yo, I don't recognize the dude?! That is a small glass for a large hand...white dude is VERY suspect though...

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    yo, I don't recognize the dude?! That is a small glass for a large hand...white dude is VERY suspect though...

Maybe an older picture will help....

After hearing the story in question every picture I've seen of the dude seems
    a little swishy.