is JULIETTE LEWIS hot or not?

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
i think she's kinda cute. i've heard all kinds of people say shes tore up or whatever. but i say hot! peace, stein. . .

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Definitely not. It's her voice, it makes me cringe. Cracks like a boy hitting puberty.

Of course, this is my idea of hot:

So I may not be worth listening to.

Really though:

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    fucking Sarah Silverman oh my god. I don't even know why.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    yes Juliette Lewis because she is kinda hot but also seems like you could get with her in the real world

yes Sarah Silverman because she has a real smutty sense of humor

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts

surrious. I saw her drinking at some stand up bar in LA and was fully prepared to be all, yo lady, really hairy vagina's are so hot right now, but then I thought better of it, for better or for worse.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    i find Sanaa Lathan really attractive.

but not in Alien vs Predator.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

surrious. I saw her drinking at some stand up bar in LA and was fully prepared to be all, yo lady, really hairy vagina's are so hot right now, but then I thought better of it, for better or for worse.

the only comedian i've ever paid to see. mad fany

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Yeah, she's one funny broad. Her Vice articles on pretty on point. Yeah Juliette Lewis is fly as well. Both of them seem like girls you'd meet and "seal the deal with".

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i think she's kinda cute. i've heard all kinds of people say shes tore up or whatever. but i say hot!
    peace, stein. . .
    Oh, Hellllll Nah!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    NOT

• NOT

is that really her!?!?!?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    'eating gilbert grape' juliet lewis is FIYA!

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    NOT!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    NOT!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    NOT!

I'd tap

• This just made me dry heave, like when you catch a wiff of some hot dog shit.

• mooneymooney 48 Posts
    Not,

Anybody seen that movie where she plays retarded. Not quite sure she was playing, know waht I mean.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Not,

Anybody seen that movie where she plays retarded. Not quite sure she was playing, know waht I mean.

LOL. I have to say "NOT HOT" as well. She just don't got it. I think this is a case of guys seeing her in the media often so they start to like her.

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts

This just made me dry heave, like when you catch a wiff of some hot dog shit.

Yeah that pic does her NO justice. She has looked better (Cape Fear, Natural Born Killers, etc.) I think HOT!!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I wouldn't say hot, but she's got a fair amount of charisma. Check out "Strange Days".

She sings in a rockband on the side, right?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Definitely not.
    Definitely not.
    Definitely not.
    Definitely not.
    Definitely not.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

ahhhhh...Sarah Silverman..I had/have the biggest crush on her for the longest time, then I heard her in an interview that she liked tall, slightly heavy set guys(which I'm)...shit I almost bought a ticket to L.A. right then and became a stalker...I could die a happy happy man if I could hang out and tap that...she is too cool and fine.

• This just made me dry heave, like when you catch a wiff of some hot dog shit.

Yeah that pic does her NO justice. She has looked better (Cape Fear, Natural Born Killers, etc.) I think HOT!!

I would have to add she looked ok in Kalifornia too. She flashes her sweater meats in that flick. "put away your tities Nadean"

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Anyone catch her jocking Chuck Liddell a couple UFC`s back? White trash love is a beautiful thing.

• isnt she married to Steve Berra?

• also..I believe she is a Scientologist as well!

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    also..I believe she is a Scientologist as well!

I dont know who that is, but she is married to a pro skater, thats all I know.

• also..I believe she is a Scientologist as well!

I dont know who that is, but she is married to a pro skater, thats all I know.

yeah that is Steve Berra...but now that I think about it, I think I heard they were getting a divorce.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    Not,

very unflattering....IMO she USED to be hot