It's 2:30am, all nighter 4 me!

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
who's down??I am thinking about opening up fruity and cubase and "making beatz, yo!"..ai havent made any music or beats since I sold my tables and MPC YEARS ago. I just hope I have Cubase and FruityLoops stil on my PC. WHos with me>>>>!???!?!

Comments

• right there with you man.

about to go fuck up some beats and treats in ableton and the mp.

and sorry to hear about you selling your mpc. you should think about rockin even a 500 or the 1000. still so many things you can do on an mp thats so much quicker and more efficient than with fruity loops and pc apps.

anyway, peace to all the late night/early morning beat crafters.

• Here with you guys...
    Outputting 5.1 stems for my first major motion picture score which starts post tomorrow.

lessdothis!

• wow. work it out man. congrats! we need a "making real world moves" graemlin up in this piece. would love to hear more about the project. all composed, background music or what?

peace.

kg.

• composed, almost all out of disguised samples backed reinforced with live synths, drums, violins etc. the project has almost killed me but if it gets picked up for theatrical distribution i'm gonna buy a flamboyant ass range rover!

• nice man. please to keep us informed on the project.

ez.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    composed, almost all out of disguised samples backed reinforced with live synths, drums, violins etc. the project has almost killed me but if it gets picked up for theatrical distribution i'm gonna buy a flamboyant ass range rover!

Wha? How did you hustle this? Need a gopher? someone to clean the range/Meticulously reseal your records in japanese plastic?

• Whatup Gamble! shit is still on the hush but the whole project is fire..

I am thinking right about now that i do need a damn intern. 3 in the morning and i'm sitting here bouncing around files one at a time, prolly be up all night in this beatch.

Super EXCITED to hear my beats get mixed in 5.1 though!