I just met Mat Dillion

2»

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    man, Matt is that dude...called me up last night to see if I wanted to have lunch with him today before he flew out. Of course I said yes...went to his hotel and hung out in his suite and he played me a bunch of facemelting pre-revolution Afro-Cuban stuff, then we went across the street and had lunch...we just talked music the entire time...dude is a true record nerd...good times!

Did you ask him how it felt to be name-checked by MC Ren?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Did you ask him how it felt to kiss Denise Richards' massive
    breasts while having his hand down Neve Campbell's pants?

• Ha! No actually the only movie talk was that I told him my girlfriend wouldnt let me watch "Something About Mary" last night, because she said I would probably laugh every time I looked at him today and that would be NAGL. He kills it in that movie and cracks me up big time.

• i ran into him once at rhino, i doubt he remembered me 10 minutes after we talked, but he is seriously cool and he looks EXACTLY like my brother.

• dude is a true record nerd...good times!

they are a musical family. his brother is John Densmore of The Doors.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Why the thread-title change?
    PM'd ya

I don't know what the previous thread title was, but something tells me we may have had a moment.

Hi Matt!

• i had no idea. so weird to me how tons of folks in the thread have Matt Dillon stories like that Biz thread

• his brother is drama.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    i had no idea. so weird to me how tons of folks in the thread have Matt Dillon stories like that Biz thread

Any other famous celecbrity ,non-musician/dj collectros out there?

Does Dan Rather got records?
    Does Jack Lemmon got records?
    Does Danny Glover got records?

• man, Matt is that dude...called me up last night to see if I wanted to have lunch with him today before he flew out. Of course I said yes...went to his hotel and hung out in his suite and he played me a bunch of facemelting pre-revolution Afro-Cuban stuff, then we went across the street and had lunch...we just talked music the entire time...dude is a true record nerd...good times!

from Gunsmoke?? same name, different dude....

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    man, Matt is that dude...called me up last night to see if I wanted to have lunch with him today before he flew out. Of course I said yes...went to his hotel and hung out in his suite and he played me a bunch of facemelting pre-revolution Afro-Cuban stuff, then we went across the street and had lunch...we just talked music the entire time...dude is a true record nerd...good times!

Yeah, that was supposed to be part of the joke. Oh well, they can't all be winners.

• his brother looks like a skeleton.[/b]

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    ethan hawke?

• man, Matt is that dude...called me up last night to see if I wanted to have lunch with him today before he flew out. Of course I said yes...went to his hotel and hung out in his suite and he played me a bunch of facemelting pre-revolution Afro-Cuban stuff, then we went across the street and had lunch...we just talked music the entire time...dude is a true record nerd...good times!

Yeah, that was supposed to be part of the joke. Oh well, they can't all be winners.

doh!! my bad dude...

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts
    Yeah, you're right. It's not like I'm hobnobbing with A-Listers on a regular basis, but I've met quite a few. Older model types tend to be universally catty and athletes tend to be good at thier sport, not the art of conversation.

So then who's the nicest celebrity?

I met Eric Roberts once. He seem really enthused that someone spoke to him. I wanted to ask him to do that scene from Pope Of Greenwich Village where he's getting slapped and starts crying and stuttering but that would probably make me the asshole.

I have a passed along story about Matt Dillon. A (girl) friend of mine from high school went to Hollywood I guess to act but she ended up being a personal assistant to Gena Davis. She worked on that shitty movie that she did with Sam Jackson and she ended up being his PA too after that. Anyways, so she got to hob nob with hundreds of celebrities and she said she never really got starstruck... until she got on an elevator with Matt Dillon. She said she got weak at the knees and kinda lost it. So that's what I always think about now when I see Matt Dillon.

My grip friend says George Clooney was the nicest guy he met. Clooney will often eat lunch with the crew and avoid the trailer and the other stars. He said the biggest douches were Michael Rappaport and the guy who reprized the role of Leatherface in the last few TX Chainsaw Massacre films.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    the guy who reprized the role of Leatherface in the last few TX Chainsaw Massacre films.

I'm very shocked and sad to hear that the second string Leatherface was an asshole.

• the guy who reprized the role of Leatherface in the last few TX Chainsaw Massacre films.

I'm very shocked and sad to hear that the second string Leatherface was an asshole.

Method actor perhaps?

• the guy who reprized the role of Leatherface in the last few TX Chainsaw Massacre films.

Possibly Rock's funniest post ever. Made me laughoutloud...

• Possibly Rock's funniest post ever. Made me laughoutloud...

here's my matt dillon story: a long-ago ex-girlfriend of mine encountered him at a bar somewhere in westchester a long, long time ago. he approached her and told her to follow him outside, whereupon he said, with very little ceremony, "now show me your tits."

that said, can anyone get me in touch with him? music-related, not ex-girlfriend-related, i assure you.