I just ran into Questlove...

2»

Comments

• i just found out i'm working with questlove next week on the new Al Green record!!! recording the dap kings horn section too.

whoa, working with Questlove and Dapkings is cool, but will you actually be working with Al Green? that would be

• YES!!! recording him with our vintage neumann u-47 tube mic!!!!! i'm sure his player s will be top shelf...the engineer told me their names but i don't remember them...don't think quest is playing...just producing. it's going to be a lot of work but so much fun. gotta find my al green lps to get them signed!!! and hopefully i'll get a good pic for a new avatar

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Patrick what's the story behind your avatar anyway? I always wanted to ask that.

• my friend had a gig filming a business event where tribe played...i helped him work it and got to have my pic taken with the group. they were all kinda short and i am tall...i was slouching down to be their height...phife says "yo man stand tall!" so i straighten up too much and the snap goes the pic...instant classic! i look photoshopped in.

• i look photoshopped in.

yeah you do. what a Frickin' great picture; great subject, great execution.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah it's a classic Strut image.

• Yeah it's a classic Strut image.

cosine, and congrats on your upcoming work with the Reverend Al!!

• thanks...it will be so much fun...i will definitely keep everybody posted on how it goes!