youngEINSTEIN

twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Is youngEINSTEIN seeing how long it takes to get banned like Ironfeet/fonzee? Or is he just really, really bored... peace, 2ply.

Comments

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    i just got some extra time right now. i'm not trying to get banned. i love soulstrut. if i'm being offensive to people let me know. i'm just trying to make some funny posts and keep the convo light. peace, stein. . .

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    if i'm being offensive to people let me know.

You're not offensive at all, I just thought it was funny that you started posting up a storm all of a sudden.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    okaaaaay

i've been REAL busy lately like 12+ hours a day so when i'm off i usually have a bunch of stuff on my mind and just post it up. peace, stein. . .

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    That's that shit, dog.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Senor Stein is the shit. due is kick back and respectful and thenvhe gets on so8ulstrut and bugs the fuck out with some "Whats your favorite color Billiard ball.

If I wasn't such a lazy type pothead I'd prolly be asking the same questions

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    i guess thats better than sitting at work bored and start making silly posts.

thats my reason for lurking rather than posting

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I went back and read my initial post and now I see that it comes off as being really sarcastic. It was meant to be a lighthearted parody. I like the idea of soulstrut being a conversation piece of sorts.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    i guess thats better than sitting at work bored and start making silly posts.

thats my reason for lurking rather than posting

you are on HK time
    you need to get more comrades in on the nightshift crusade

for the most part SS pops off during the day on EST so during prime work hours on the westcoast I'm almost going through withdrawl, almost

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I went back and read my initial post and now I see that it comes off as being really sarcastic. It was meant to be a lighthearted parody. I like the idea of soulstrut being a conversation piece of sorts.

shhhh
    I was hoping this would spark some new iron/mango madness, LOL

twoply. .no sweat. immitation is the sincerest form of flattery. i thought it was a warning that i better stop posting. peace, stein. . .

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    maybe I should try asking Raj for a latenight Moderating job thing.

I bet I can pretty much handle that till 6 or 7am US time. then the day time people can take from there...

nah just keed...

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    i seriously thought somebody had hacked his account

tsall good. rock on with your thick pinky toe nail.