Microwave Upgrade 1.7.4...

sloppywhitesloppywhite 230 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Anyone tried it yet?Any issues?http://www.scratchlive.net/downloads/

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Been some BPM tagging issues but they should have been worked out on the version that's up now.

• Been some BPM tagging issues but they should have been worked out on the version that's up now.

Thanks... So it's working for you without those issues?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    When I was testing this version a while ago the issue that came up was that it would change BPMs in my Microwave by sometimes dividing it in half, or doubling it (I forget which one) and then that change would apply to iTunes. But no more.

• When I was testing this version a while ago the issue that came up was that it would change BPMs in my Microwave by sometimes dividing it in half, or doubling it (I forget which one) and then that change would apply to iTunes. But no more.

Sweet! Thanks, dude!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    As long as we're hovering around the subject, how often do you Microwavers upgrade your Microwave? Like, do you get the new version as soon as it comes out? When it comes to computer stuff, I usually stay one upgrade behind the newest stuff because the newest stuff always seems to have bugs and other complications. What's Microwave's track record been with that?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    For sure!

• As long as we're hovering around the subject, how often do you Microwavers upgrade your Microwave? Like, do you get the new version as soon as it comes out? When it comes to computer stuff, I usually stay one upgrade behind the newest stuff because the newest stuff always seems to have bugs and other complications. What's Microwave's track record been with that?

I do the same thing, but Microwave has had a pretty decent track record from what I recall. The last version has been solid as a rock for me. I played a party this weekend for almost 6 hours (with some breaks, pun intended) and no problems at all.