Weekend finds

2»

Comments

• From the last week. All but one are field finds. (These are my keepers, the rest are in the shop) :

• Here's my little story on these babies. I wouldn't have gone to this shop if it weren't for an interview i had with a temp company. On my way back, I stopped by my secret spot and was pleasantly surprised by the wealth of solid soul titles. I came across the Pat Britt, did a triple take on it, recollecting from vague memory that it may be rare. I skipped on it, thinking i've seen covers like this in the past....went back home, googled it, and drove back to the place like a man on a mission. 5 bucks well spent.

Pat Britt has its share of snoozer soul-jazz, but there's a couple incredible Placebo-like cuts. That's why even though I am broke, I am not planning on gripping and flipping just yet.

I have an extra copy of the Pat Britt...more looking for cash than trades...but, if you have what I'm looking for....(hit me on pm if interested)

• BRAEKS YO

• got a few bits this morning from the aftermath of the postal strike ---

fun albums. unfortunatley the DRUGI NACIN turned out to be a re issue that has a warp -- i hate Gemm in that respect, you get fuck all information about what you're buying!! oh well.

• wow!! some cool looking records there. i absolutley love that Eno album.... it's great fun.

• i got this lot in the post this morning --- thats me cleared up from the postal strike

Spanish press of YAMASUKI -- classic jap/ french kids opera with added breakbeats and fuzz

Bernard Estardy lib - a few dancefloor killers but too much mellow cocktail hour music for me.

sealed Sweet Smoke - "just a poke"

havent listened to the rest yet!!