new Quantic Soul Orchestra LP

catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!such an excellent album .. vintage sounding but still fresh .. definite must cop if you are a fan of funk / latin / afro sounds..... not only that but when you buy the vinyl, you get the CD inside for free! very smart on their part , so anyone who uses s e r a t o can easily integrate this shit in seconds.i've said enough , you can hear clips here:http://www.dancetracksdigital.com/search/full.php?FULL=103059

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    AWWW.. that sucks. I was going to use the name Tropidelica for my new night of djing.

- spidey

• AWWW.. that sucks. I was going to use the name Tropidelica for my new night of djing.

- spidey

"Tropic like it's hot"

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    AWWW.. that sucks. I was going to use the name Tropidelica for my new night of djing.

- spidey

Well this album is called Tropidelico.... so you could do it and it wouldn't look like biting

• when you buy the vinyl, you get the CD inside for free!

Damn-- why couldn't more people do this? The costs can't be too high.

I liked the one with the brown cover, so I'll be checking for this..

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

- spidey

"Tropic like it's hot"

Yeah! that's what I'm talking about.

- spidey

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Nice cover art.

• Alfredo Linares still killing it!!

Also DAVE GUY'S trumpet gets me EVERY time.....

A Great Record!

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    Nice cover art.

Since they've done just about every Quantic LP cover, I'm gonna hazard to guess it is the folks at Red-Design who did this one. With every record they work on, those dudes are

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    very solid with a couple bangers

"Panama City"
    and
    "Lead Us To The End feat. Noelle Scaggs" (!)
    were my fav cuts