The HAMMER!

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Dude, Ako, I hope you don't mind but I am about to make this part of my very regular everyday speech. It rules. I might use it to refer to alcohol as well, ie:I had some oak casked Arrogant Bastard Ale last night and, indeed, it was the Hammer. Remove your mouth!

Comments

• Options
    oooooold construction term referring to the strongest or ballsiest fellow. "You see Tony get in the boss' face then knock over the port-a-potty? Dude's the fuckin' HAMMER no question."

Hammerhead is a variation to describe the dumbest guy. "You see Tony fall into the port-a-potty after he knocked that shit over? Fuckin' HAMMERHEAD, no question."

I laughed a bit when that dude used it for Ako's track, that was great.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    Dude, Ako, I hope you don't mind but I am about to make this part of my very regular everyday speech. It rules.

haha, why would i mind? it wasnt me that used it. im definitely taking dizzy's suggestion and naming my next track the hammer though.

• Dude, Ako, I hope you don't mind but I am about to make this part of my very regular everyday speech. It rules.

I might use it to refer to alcohol as well, ie:
    I had some oak casked Arrogant Bastard Ale last night and, indeed, it was the Hammer.

Remove your mouth!

Thes:

Good to see you posting homie, hope all is going well.

• Dude, Ako, I hope you don't mind but I am about to make this part of my very regular everyday speech. It rules.

haha, why would i mind? it wasnt me that used it. im definitely taking dizzy's suggestion and naming my next track the hammer though.

Fa sho! Do that shit,AKO!

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Ako, watch out with calling your next track "the hammer", cause these guys got it on lock.

• I try to sneak back in here unannounced.

Everyone is doing better around here, all the major medical drama appears to be over, now it's just stubborn little stuff. Ima holler though...

As far as the Hammer goes, usage notes duly noted!

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    ahhhhhh my ears

• obscure file: did you know greg "the hammer" valentine co-wrote the 70's soft rock hit "wildfire"?