SAUCY

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
One more before I take off for the night:Mustard is my jawn!! I use it instead of ketchup for fries. I even put it on beans and rice...Grey Poupon, Guldens, and I'm from Napa Valley, and there's all these micro-mustard for the wine and sausage set. One is called like Turtle Mustard and is the bomb!!Next is BBQ sauce - especially spicy kind.Hunts, shit - the one with the bull on the label, and various micro joints.and hot sauce. lots and lots of hot sauce. Jabanero is the best. My girl got this homemade stuff from Florida: Luvin Oven Datil Sauces 3rd Degree Burn Sauce. sweeet. A-1WorcesterDuckPeanutsweet & sourDamn, I love sauces!!Ketchup really is the devil - soo much sugar. - the saucier

Comments

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    ever had Fox's mustard? it's sooo dope. yes, i said a mustard is dope.

mole

• One more before I take off for the night:

Mustard is my jawn!! I use it instead of ketchup for fries. I even put it on beans and rice...
    Grey Poupon, Guldens, and I'm from Napa Valley, and there's all these micro-mustard for the wine and sausage set. One is called like Turtle Mustard and is the bomb!!

Next is BBQ sauce - especially spicy kind.
    Hunts, shit - the one with the bull on the label, and various micro joints.

and hot sauce. lots and lots of hot sauce. Jabanero is the best. My girl got this homemade stuff from Florida: Luvin Oven Datil Sauces 3rd Degree Burn Sauce. sweeet.

A-1
    Worcester
    Duck
    Peanut
    sweet & sour
    Damn, I love sauces!!

Ketchup really is the devil - soo much sugar.

- the saucier

I am the same way except not necessarily mustard. my girl says i drown the flavor of shit out. i just like sauce up on my food.

• One more before I take off for the night:

Mustard is my jawn!! I use it instead of ketchup for fries. I even put it on beans and rice...
    Grey Poupon, Guldens, and I'm from Napa Valley, and there's all these micro-mustard for the wine and sausage set. One is called like Turtle Mustard and is the bomb!!

Next is BBQ sauce - especially spicy kind.
    Hunts, shit - the one with the bull on the label, and various micro joints.

and hot sauce. lots and lots of hot sauce. Jabanero is the best. My girl got this homemade stuff from Florida: Luvin Oven Datil Sauces 3rd Degree Burn Sauce. sweeet.

A-1
    Worcester
    Duck
    Peanut
    sweet & sour
    Damn, I love sauces!!

Ketchup really is the devil - soo much sugar.

- the saucier

I am the same way except not necessarily mustard. my girl says i drown the flavor of shit out. i just like sauce up on my food.

BBQ ON ANYTHING!!!!!!

• FISH SAUCE...

with the shredded carrot and whatever white root is in there also...

on some Vietnamese Imperial Roll... what's good? - that's what I had for lunch, foll.

• FISH SAUCE...

with the shredded carrot and whatever white root is in there also...

on some Vietnamese Imperial Roll... what's good? - that's what I had for lunch, foll.

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts

DUDE!! That's one of the micro-mustards from Cali I was talking about - you are so on it.

Funkyexample - remember those ABC eat healthy PSA's - specifically "Don't Drown Your Food"? Those potatoes drowning in mayo were killing it!

anybody want a wagon wheel?

• mmmm micro mustards

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    I love mustard. It will be the death of ketchup...