Horror Movie Quote Game

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Name the movies these quotes are from (no cheating):"They're coming to get you, barbara!""Death has come to your little town, Sheriff."Your brother? What is he? A midget? No, he's deformed! I had a hard-on this morning when I woke up, Tina... Had your name written all over it. There's four letters in my name, Rod. How can there be enough room on your joint for four letters? See? You made me hurt myself again! I broke my hand off completely at the wrist this time, Tina! But that's okay, Darlin', because I love you, and that's why you have to let me EAT YOUR BRAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIINS! b/wYou think this is a fuckin' costume? This is a way of life. Either one of you inbred country fucks knows where my woman is... better tell me now. [singing] The boy wants his bitch / Yeah, the boy wants his bitch / Sad, sad thing / A boy without his bitch. Answer these then add your own. I'm bored.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff."

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

"They're coming to get you, barbara!"

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    All of these are from 1 movie, but I think they're funny:

Bert, what the hell is that?
    Huh? Oh, I'm gonna go shoot some squirrels.
    Why would you wanna kill squirrels?
    'cause they're gay.
    Bert, don't be a Frickin' retard.
    I'm kidding. I don't care if they're gay or straight, I'll kill 'em either way.

Boy, you wanna give me one good reason why you would steal a snickers bar?
    The nougat?

Yeah, he's a professor... OF BEING A DOG! OOOH, FACED!... Scratch moded!

Marcy: That's not funny, Bert.
    Bert: Yes it is, you fuckin slut.

Paul: Thank you. My friend's inside right now and she's pretty freaked out. She wants to go home. We all kind of do.
    Deputy Winston: A lady friend, huh? I bet you like to party.

Karen: Paul? Is everything okay?
    Deputy Winston: Howdy, ma'am. Everything's Fine. Just go back inside, have yourself a big 40... just party.
    Karen: Umm... Okay.
    Deputy Winston: Oh, Daddy, why are you talking about leaving? You've got to stay and party.
    Paul: That's why we came here in the first place.
    Deputy Winston: I'm telling you, this is a major party town.
    Paul: Really? Are you kidding me?
    Deputy Winston: You know what it's like when you go to a new town and you're the new guy? All the girls see you walking down the street. They don't know you've got five pounds of dingaling meat. They're looking for no commitment. You understand what I'm saying? I've heard that theory before. This is that town. It's like when I go party up at Wambusau. My cousin goes to school there. When I party at Wambusau, I know I'm gonna get pussy. Plus the girls there don't know I'm a deputy. So I know they're gonna party hard with me. Believe me, man, they do.
    Paul: That's too bad, I bet you ruled this town before you had a badge.
    Deputy Winston: Yeah, but a badge makes you grow up quick.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "Run!!!!"

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Options

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    "Run!!!!"

Stay here, I'll be right back....

• Options
    Your brother? What is he? A midget?
    No, he's deformed!

• You think this is a fuckin' costume? This is a way of life.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

lmao....

IT'S BARBRA.

• Options

You think this is a fuckin' costume? This is a way of life.

hahahah awesome.

• Options

lmao....

IT'S BARBRA.

Haha, oh damn I never realized that.

• "They're coming to get you, barbara!"

Your brother? What is he? A midget?
    No, he's deformed!

I had a hard-on this morning when I woke up, Tina... Had your name written all over it.
    There's four letters in my name, Rod. How can there be enough room on your joint for four letters?

See? You made me hurt myself again! I broke my hand off completely at the wrist this time, Tina! But that's okay, Darlin', because I love you, and that's why you have to let me EAT YOUR BRAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIINS!

b/w

You think this is a fuckin' costume? This is a way of life.

Either one of you inbred country fucks knows where my woman is... better tell me now.
    [singing] The boy wants his bitch / Yeah, the boy wants his bitch / Sad, sad thing / A boy without his bitch.

^^that movie sucked

my turn...

"Darling. Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the fuck in."

"He came into her room at night wearing a black robe. He'd take her and drive her to a wooded area where her grandparents and her mother were, and they'd all have black robes on. They'd take them off and group orgies would ensue... and then they'd bring out the newborn. She was forced to watch as her mother would cut the babies heart out with stone dagger. She'd drink the blood; others eat the flesh. The grandfather and father would fuck her repeatedly. She was forced to have abortions and cook the aborted fetuses."

"I've got a message for you, and you're not going to like it. Pray for death!"

"No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering."

"Hell is behind that door! You're going to meet death now... the LIVING DEAD!"

"I've got a message for you, and you're not going to like it. Pray for death!"

Great movie, until the very end with the hand shot. Would have been so much better without it.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I know these three...

"Darling. Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the fuck in."

"Hell is behind that door! You're going to meet death now... the LIVING DEAD!"

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I hope you didn't cheat!

The "no tears" thing... Is that hell raiser?

The black robes one sounds really familiar too for some reason.