• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Who is Secret Garden???

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

Dude's only got 2 main albums.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Who is Secret Garden???

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Who is Secret Garden???

They were listed as 'New Acoustic' in itunes...

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    Perhaps they've simply redefined their focus to master tapes that originated in the 20th century?

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Who is Secret Garden???

They were listed as 'New Acoustic' in itunes...

My pops likes Secret Garden, but he's always been on that bubble gum shit.

I'll always remember that one line: "chikka chikka cherry cola."

I am going to write the record label and demand a definition for this "master" tag. I like "Closing Time" just as much as the next guy, but seriously there is a limit.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    hahaha!
    good post. i always see these and do a double take. people with less than three albums.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Who is Secret Garden???

And who is Semisonic?

Who is Secret Garden???

And who is Semisonic?

one hit wonder "closing time"
    the second single was aCTUALLY pretty good "secret smile"
    the drummer wrote a great book about the music industry.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Dude's only got 2 main albums.

Wasn't he more of a 21st Century Master? "Thong Song" was 2000 or 2001, right?

Universal Master Master of the Universe:

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

I'll give you three cheeseburgers for that album if it is NM+

• TNGTNG 234 Posts
    These are actually fairly brilliant if you think about it. Band X has three albums and four semi-known singles. Label Y has no interest in keeping all three albums in print but knows that some asshat out there needs these four singles. X & Y come together at $8.99 (or less!) to make Album Z, the only disc that you would ever need to own by Band X.

• TNGTNG 234 Posts
    Perhaps they've simply redefined their focus to master tapes that originated in the 20th century?

This is actually spot on.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    These are actually fairly brilliant if you think about it. Band X has three albums and four semi-known singles. Label Y has no interest in keeping all three albums in print but knows that some asshat out there needs these four singles. X & Y come together at $8.99 (or less!) to make Album Z, the only disc that you would ever need to own by Band X.

Yes. I've been constantly impressed by the brilliance of the music industry over the past few years.

Dude, you wear amplified pants and draw on your sneakers. I really don't think you are built for this album.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Dude, you wear amplified pants and draw on your sneakers. I really don't think you are built for this album.
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Do you know the massive awesomeness that would be unleashed if I put this thing in my back pocket?

b/w amplified pants are the hit you haven't heard yet.

• TNGTNG 234 Posts

Yes. I've been constantly impressed by the brilliance of the music industry over the past few years.

No one said anything about the entire industry. We're just talking in slices here. This shit sells, deal with that reality.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

LOL

from now on when someone asks me what [insert a band name here] sounds like, i'm really tempted to just say "classic bruce willis"

i don't think i'll be able to keep a straight face though!

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

Well, yeah, but if you know there are some gullible souls who would still buy "Macarena," you put out The Best Of Los Del Rios. You don't go and put those mugs in no 20th Century Masters series...

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts

LOL

from now on when someone asks me what [insert a band name here] sounds like, i'm really tempted to just say "classic bruce willis"

This comp is heavy on the "classic" Bruno, yet pretty much ignores "the Return" of Bruno. Very disappointing.

LOL

This comp is heavy on the "classic" Bruno, yet pretty much ignores "the Return" of Bruno. Very disappointing.

does it have his early underground stuff? hard ass drums.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

Found abandoned amongst the dvds at a tattoo shop and NO ONE would claim ownership of this freaky package there lol.
    One can wield this dvd for instant thoughtless hilarity and entertainment that exceeds beyond it's 25 min. runtime.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    The Best Of Los Del Rios