Respect the life

TheeeCasualMaleTheeeCasualMale 2,564 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    Hey, actually that's my dad, can you take the picture down?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    um, no offense to this gentleman or his magnificent chest - but I am presently eating and I wish had seen this after my veggie patty.

please expalin what this.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I like the guy on the phone with the "you gotta come and check this" look

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Okae, what happens when a hairy dude like that who lives with his gold chain on, decides to take it off one day?

Does it cause an ingrown folicle disaster?

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    It was as if they were in a cage whose door was wide open without their being able to escape. Nothing outside the cage had any importance, because nothing else existed any more. They stayed in the cage, estranged from everything except the cage, without even a flicker of desire for anything outside the bars. it would have been abnormal -- impossible in fact -- to escape into something which had neither reality nor importance. Absolutely impossible. For inside this cage, in which they had been born and in which they would die, the only tolerable framework of experience was the Real, which was simply an irresistible instinct to act so that things should have importance. Only if things had some importance could one breathe, and suffer.

• um, no offense to this gentleman or his magnificent chest - but I am presently eating and I wish had seen this after my veggie patty.

please expalin what this.

oops... i should have posted it at a more non-food-oriented time. haha.

i wish i kept the original email, but i came across this when my friend wrote me like this:
    "my mom's senior group is gonna do some raps and they need ideas for some costumes. any ideas?"

so i googled "jesuspiece" and couldn't help but share the wealth with youse folks.

and yes, i asked him to send video if possible.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

"my mom's senior group is gonna do some raps and they need ideas for some costumes."

this is all that matters now.

• Options
    No Greek Orthodox folls on here?

The reason Ron Jeremy is rocking the dookie is because he is a member of the Greek Orthodox Church. Every year, for one of their holidays, they customarily toss a chain exactly like the one he is wearing into a body of water, and then all of the men of that particular church dive in after it.

I don't know what the winner gets, other than having his picture posted on soulstrut and his name changed to Ron Jeremy.

And don't doubt me on this, I remember seeing that picture attached to the article.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Whoa, did Bsides get that new bling he's been wanting?