Where's my money dude (SSR)

2»

Comments

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    This has the potential to be a GREAT thread.

dude cursed this thread.
    i agree with the statement, however

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Looks like dude is away or something. I'll give it a couple more days and then it's call-out time.

• let's all vent!

Fuck you Kon! taking advantage of a newbie and shit. how was I supposed to know that Liberated Brother was worth that bullshit library by about 20 times. You suck!

reading this thread really had me laughing out loud for real.

Thank god this was pre popsike newjack city, internet want list craze. just think all those records that yall wanted like, janne schaffer , johnny almond, shit yall would pay $ 50-70 are now going for next to nothing....cop doubles son!!!

I remember the good old days....
    How were you supposed to know ? Was i to tell you at the time the weldon irvine you thought sucked didnt. You were head over heels for the brian benett joint...but but but wait it gets worse ! at least you wernt as foolish as others...to offer me a james mason in exchange for.....................sammy nestico!!! MWWUUUUUHAAAA HAAAAAAA!!
    the game is to be sold, not told.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    at least you wernt as foolish as others...to offer me a james mason in exchange for.....................sammy nestico!!! MWWUUUUUHAAAA HAAAAAAA!!

Damn.

• hahahaha

• That was a joke dude. I thought it was really funny too. Sheet. Stay cool G!

ya got me! As someone who's thrown g's thru paypal & in real world moves over the last few weeks, this subject has awaken all my fears.....

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    did this thread end with a VINDICATIN or what?

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    at least you wernt as foolish as others...to offer me a james mason in exchange for.....................sammy nestico!!! MWWUUUUUHAAAA HAAAAAAA!!

Damn.

Tellin you...it would have been a way better story if instead of the James Mason....I dunno.....maybe...