CROISSANTS NOT CRISPY ENOUGH

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
HOW TO DEAL?

Comments

• be a crispy croissant, or you're soft!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    HOW TO DEAL?

Try putting them ony our girl's hoo-ha whil ya'll are doing it, that ought to dry them out.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    do you think I would be posting about crispy croissants if I had a girl?

I AM ALONE LIKE HARRY POTTER. MOLESTED BY THE HAND OF DESTINY.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    do you think I would be posting about crispy croissants if I had a girl?

I AM ALONE LIKE HARRY POTTER. MOLESTED BY THE HAND OF DESTINY.
    Don't trip, just throw a tye-dyed glove with some eyeballs and a mouth on that thing and it can be a psychedelic fantasy.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    Many people own or at least have used a personal deep fryer. Some of us love to deep fry our food so much that we contemplate going into business with some of our own recipes. However, the problem presents itself quickly: a personal deep fryer will not do! We need to find a commercial deep fryer. Commercial deep fryers are used in almost every fast food restaurant. Whether they are making fries to go with their burgers, fish and hush puppies, or even onion rings and fried mozzarella sticks, a commercial deep fryer is required.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    This is my biggest pet peeve! That's why I don't fuck with Costco- type croissants- not worth it!!

It's all about this:

http://www.baybread.com/pine.php

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    I'm real picky about this too. I hate when you get one and the texture better resembles a hamburger bun

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    if you're buying from the market - best way to crisp em up is to throw em in the toaster at low-medium heat for about a minute. That's the shit right there - because that sorta activates all the butter that's already in there. Shit's ill!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    The best croissants I ever had were in Normandy (the Wisconsin of France). They had like a pound of butter in them. Shits were unreal. Trying to find a good croissant in America is like trying to find a good bagel west of the Mississippi. For the record they are not supposed to be crispy, them shits should melt in your mouf.

• For the record they are not supposed to be crispy, them shits should melt in your mouf.

Exactly, people got it twisted...