Go Big Stacks, It's Your Birthday!!!

2»

Comments

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Happy birthday to Sir Big Stacks

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Happy bday P**rick. You're an officer and a gentleman.

• happy birthday stackss, congratulations man on eveyrthing thats been happpening these last few months.

drop a piece of 38 year old perspective on us when you get a chance.

peeeeeeace,t

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Happy birthday, hoLmes!!!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Thanks for all the love, peoples. I had a great birthday and you guys were a big part of it. It's a good life!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Made it just in time; happy birthday!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    happy birthday!

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Word up! Happy birthday man!

• One of the best! Don't even stop posting on the Strut.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    happy birthday! hope you did a bunch of awesome stuff

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Hey,

Whenever I see a post that starts with "Hey" I always know there's gonna be some supreme knowledge from Big Stacks that follows. This man is one major reason why I wish the Soul Strut archives were more accessible, because he's penned some classics over the last few years. Happy 38 to a real Soul Survivor.

Peace,

Pickwick33

Hey,

Happy Birthday to me!!! Thank God I made it through another year. I am thankful for each year, as so many of my brothers I knew didn't get to see the years (38) I've seen.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• happy belated bron day holmes.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Happy Birthday Stacks!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Thanks, holmeslizzles!!!! Yesterday was a great day as is everyday. Life beats death, doesn't it? It's great to be appreciate and I appreciate all of you. Y'all got me through some rough times in Milwaukee, helping me to get away from my misery back then. I love Soulstrut!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Happy Birthday Stacks!