i'll cry instead.
    what goes on.
    yes it is.
    yer blues.
    not guilty. (anthology 3)
    i me mine.
    got to get you into my life.
    keep your hands off my baby. (bbc)

there really are very few shitty beatles tracks (mr. moonlight comes to mind as one of the worst...)

it is also really fun to listen to their later stereo albums panned hard left or right.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    long long long

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

I just caught this movie with my girlfriend. It's a musical inspired by, and using the beatles music. I thought it was going to be retarded, but actually it wasn't all that bad. Especially if you like the Beatles songs at all. It had Martin Luther from the roots singing 'While my guitar gently weeps' as a tribute to Dr. Martin Luther king. Really interesting takes on the songs. Lots of cringeworthy moments, but I felt it was worth my 7 dollars.

With that said, the movie really focused on alot of Paul Mccartney tracks that I otherwise usually ignore. It definitely gives you a chance to go back and re-listen to those songs again.

My favorite beatles songs:

Blue Jay way

I want you (she's so heavy)
    (In the film they're referring to the Statue of liberty literally)

Julia

The acoustic version of While my guitar gently weeps

For no one

- spidey

• something

my pops had his own version he adapted on guitar, and he taught me how to play it before he passed last year.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Picking best Beatles songs is easy. The hard part is picking the worse Beatles song.

Hahaha! Me and some friends were actually trying to do this the other day. The obvious things like "Octopus' Garden" and "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" came up, although I don't mind either of those. I don't much care for "Piggies" or "All Together Now" from "Magical Mystery Tour", but I honestly don't think there's anything of theirs that I actively dislike.

• Savoy Truffle
    Carry that Weight
    For the Benefit of Mr. Kite
    Hey Bulldog
    Tomorrow Never Knows

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    "Maxwell's Silver Hammer"

That has to be the worst Beatles song. Absolutely unlistenable.

• I Dig A Pony
    -underrated