Damn, things are looking even WORSE for T.I.

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Not only was homeboy denied bail, again..it seems a half a pound of smoke was found in his car when he got popped on the 13th as well. Damn, Tip..things arent looking good, potna.

Comments

• ATL was an ok DVD my gf didn't turn it off

TI please show some sense

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Since that is the talk of the town here in the ATL.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    a convicted felon with a safe full of illegal weapons and a 1/2 lb of weed in his car..

what kinda dumb ass is this dude???

• a convicted felon with a safe full of illegal weapons and a 1/2 lb of weed in his car..

Harvey will have to explain to you your disconnectedness, racism, and cultural insensitivity demonstrated by this statement

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    a convicted felon with a safe full of illegal weapons and a 1/2 lb of weed in his car..

A millionaire convicted felon w/ a safe full of illegal weapons and a 1/2lb. of weed in his car dumbass.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    If convicted, what kind of sentence is he likely to catch? I've heard numbers of at least 10-15.

If convicted, what kind of sentence is he likely to catch? I've heard numbers of at least 10-15.

Knocked down to 3-5 w/ a probation?

LawyerStrut .......

should we start printing the Free T.I. shirts.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

I'm sure those are already in the streets of ATL already.

Apparently, T.I.'s legal team is no f----ing joke (and he better hope they're that good). T.I. is the type of artist that prosecutors would love to go after (see Michael Vick), especially as a convicted felon, rocking some WWIII arsenal.

Apparently, T.I.'s legal team is no f----ing joke (and he better hope they're that good). T.I. is the type of artist that prosecutors would love to go after (see Michael Vick), especially as a convicted felon, rocking some WWIII arsenal.

Someone said - "Doesnt he realize that Jonnie Cochran is dead".......

WWTreyPound.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts

I think this is from the latest charges. Got machine guns in it.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    [quote

I think this is from the latest charges. Got machine guns in it. , the gun hangs off of the shirt.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    hey the lil homey has to sit in jail for another week before the judge decides on what the bond will be. I'm guessing a bond of 500,00 or greater.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

Knocked down to 3-5 w/ a probation?

LawyerStrut .......

Yeah, the sentences on federal felony-in-possession charges are typically very onerous and what's worse, it's a pretty easy case to prove. The Feds only have to show 1) TI's a convicted felon and 2) he possessed (whether actually or constructively) a firearm. No need to prove intent or anything like that. If you're a felon, you can technically catch a case if you're in possession of a single bullet. Here's the relevant portion of the statute:

Under 18 U.S.C. ?? 922(g)(1) ???[i]t shall be unlawful for any person ... who has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year ... to ... possess in or affecting commerce, any firearm or ammunition....???

I agree his best bet is trying to negotiate his sentence down to the 3-5 range.

• chasechase 767 Posts

yeah supposedly he got himself a dream team, including the dude who got Ray Lewis off of murder charges...

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/a...age_tab_newstab

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I won't pretend to know what was the deal with the uzis or whatever with silencers, but WHY is this damn plant still illegal?

• sniffle.