New Scarface ft. T.I., Lil' Wayne & UTP

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Big Dog Status:Harvey, please tell me that this is all over Texas radio.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I just got a new Scarface that samples Lenny Williams and that shit is off the chain.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I just got a new Scarface that samples Lenny Williams and that shit is off the chain.

Is it "Never"? I just got that 12" this week, but I was wondering if it was actually a new recording (meaning he's back on R-A-L??)

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Is it "Never"? I just got that 12" this week, but I was wondering if it was actually a new recording (meaning he's back on R-A-L??)

No, this is another track. There are ads for an album coming in late November, but I'll believe it when I have it in-hand.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Nah it's called "Girl U Know."

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

That was very nice. Thanks!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    First off, I LOVE Scarface.

Second, Scarface is forever ???that dude??? in my eyes (and ears).

That said, I???m getting real sick of rappers ??? even the OG???s ??? saying that they???ll ???never rap again??? or ???never make another album.??? Correct me if I???m wrong, but didn???t Scarface say one if not both of these things last year sometime? I believe it was right around the time that J. Prince put out some old Scarface scraps as a ???new??? album.

Like I said, I???ll ALWAYS buy a Scarface album (DJ[/b] Quik, too), but these empty threats or whatever get on my nerves.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

thats good.

but I didn't even make it to the first verse on the first one posted.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Big Dog Status:

Harvey, please tell me that this is all over Texas radio.

Nice.

• I just got a new Scarface that samples Lenny Williams and that shit is off the chain.

that's pretty dope chop of that lenny williams. Who made the beat? It really sounds like some good indie hip-hop production

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Oh... you know I figured it must be another Lenny Williams cuz it hasn't been that long... but I guess that one never gets old... the player was stuttering so I had to stop but what I heard soundeded good