ONE G PLUS THREE

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Going through stuff to sell last night and came across this 45 I have no memory of getting...it's on Paramount - Poquito Soul b/w Summertime. The Summertime version is not bad, both sides are nice Latin soul jazz. It also says Maschicano + One Gringo in brackets under One G Plus Three - maybe this is an offshoot band or something?Any information would be appreciated!Thank You

Comments

• Ola miss B,

i believe they're the same band as senor soul

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Bonjour Monsieur! - Ah...Thank You!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Going last night and came, I have no memory of getting...

no getting...

Ah...that explains it!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    summertime not bad? it's my favorite summertime version. what a 45!!! i love it!

i also heard about the senor soul thing.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    no getting...

Ah...that explains it!

Clever

summertime not bad? it's my favorite summertime version. what a 45!!! i love it!

i also heard about the senor soul thing.

lol - and Summertime is one of my all-time favourite songs! I will give it a few more listens, but I might sell it so it can go to a more appreciative home.

• Ola miss B,

nope

thanks for your insightful commment

a quick google told me One G plus Three went on to fame in a band that was better than Mandrill and has a three-letter name.

Ola miss B,

nope

thanks for your insightful commment

a quick google told me One G plus Three went on to fame in a band that was better than Mandrill and has a three-letter name.

Dio?

So..what is a fair price for the Paramount pressing?

Sorry if this is bad form, but I don't know much about these types of records. I also found a Don Ray 45 - Got To Have Loving b/w My Desire on Polydor- what is a fair price to ask for this?

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    So..what is a fair price for the Paramount pressing?

Sorry if this is bad form, but I don't know much about these types of records. I also found a Don Ray 45 - Got To Have Loving b/w My Desire on Polydor- what is a fair price to ask for this?

i paid $5 a piece for both of the paramount pressings.

• Don Ray 45 - Got To Have Loving b/w My Desire on Polydor- what is a fair price to ask for this?

it would be a better gift. http://www1.gemm.com/item/RAY-c-DON/GOT--TO--HAVE--LOVING/GML884494793/