Toronto - Who's going to the record show ??

catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Hey Toronto peopleWho will I be seeing at the show this weekend? gladstone hotel from 10 AM -4 PM..It would be good to meet some of you who have been on here but haven't met other soulstrutters from your city!If any of you are coming through let me know and I'll try to come up with an interesting shirt to wear so you'll know who i ampeacea**********************************ter

Comments

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    duh... to clarify , the show is SATURDAY OCTOBER 20th at the gladstone hotel.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I'll be there - I found some nice things at last week's show, so I'm feeling optmistic!
    There's a few shows coming up in the area between now and the end of the year...including Akim's and Aaron's show in mid-November.

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    Was at the show the previous week won't be making flipside, I have to work. Considering hitting the market on sunday, haven't ran into you there for a while.

Which day is akim and aarons show?

I forgot about that....

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Akim's and Aaron's show in mid-November.

I always say that I'm gonna come down for this cause I've heard its great.

Was at the show the previous week won't be making flipside, I have to work. Considering hitting the market on sunday, haven't ran into you there for a while.

What the? This is Graham? - like I just saw you on Saturday night Graham?

Which day is akim and aarons show?

I forgot about that....

Nov 18 - Estonian House - 958 Broadview

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    I ment catalist, I don't know you, sorry to confuse

• oripsorips 238 Posts
    Hopefully I will be there early. I try not to miss these things.

• I'll be selling there. I have glasses and a beard and I may be wearing a Waxidermy t-shirt. Come say hi. Buy my records.

good to see some of you coming out ! i'm sure it will be a good time! i probably wont be buying any LPS this time.... strictly selling. it is going to be very difficult to resist the urge to buy stuff but i need to try to make $$ this time around!

• Trying not to buy either, but there is always something too good to pass up.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    I'll definitely be dans la chateau on Saturday.
    Selling some stuffage...

Bassie...many thanks for talking about our show. We're looking forward to it, and definitely want all sorts of Toronto folks coming down. We've got some new people with private collections unloading, and Akim and I are sure to try and dig up some more gems for the good folks.

I'll get all the details going here on the strut as soon as i recover from the various record trips this month....I'm already sleepy.

Cheers......

• 3RD_Man3RD_Man 213 Posts
    Akim's and Aaron's show in mid-November.

I always say that I'm gonna come down for this cause I've heard its great.

I thought this was their first... sounds like it'll definetly be a good one...

It will be a good one.. this is not the first .. i think it is the 3rd one but I might be wrong. I was at the one back in March as well.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    Hey all, I'm going to go - my name's Alex, and I'll be wearing a red-striped sweater if it's cold!