Official Jay-Z - American Gangster tracklisting...

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
1. Intro2. Pray3. American Dreamin???4. Hello Brooklyn 2.0 feat. Lil Wayne5. No Hook6. Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)???7. Sweet8. I Know9. Party Life10. Ignorant Sh*t feat. Beanie Sigel11. Say Hello12. Success feat. Nas13. Fallin???BONUS TRACKS14. Blue Magic15. American GangsterWhat all tracks have yall heard off of this? All I have heard is Blue Magic and Roc Boys(I think that's all at least...is there any others out there alrady that I have missed?

Comments

• Dead Prez 3

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

12. Success feat. Nas

lol

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Dead Prez 3

Not on this album--that track is a lot older, although it just recently leaked.

A Just Blaze stan such as yourself should know this.

• Dead Prez 3

I'm a "stan"?!??!?! But you know more about it than I do.

the prosecutionz rests!

• 12. Success feat. Nas

lol

Did I miss the joke?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Dead Prez 3

I'm a "stan"?!??!?! But you know more about it than I do.

the prosecutionz rests!

Settle down, Stansbury

• Hello Brooklyn 2.0 feat. Lil Wayne

Beastie Boys Paul's Boutique re-do.

• Hello Brooklyn 2.0 feat. Lil Wayne

Beastie Boys Paul's Boutique re-do.

JAY-Z & LIL' WAYNE VALIDATED!

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Dead Prez 3
    this is from that green lantern tape that never came out.i don't see how jay thought releasing it wouldn't help the sales of "kingdom come"?

• Dead Prez 3
    this is from that green lantern tape that never came out.i don't see how jay thought releasing it wouldn't help the sales of "kingdom come"?

Jay had also did a track with Timbaland for Kingdom Come but he didn't like it and scrapped it... Almost 8 months later, Fab uses that same track for his first single "Make Me Better".

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Dead Prez 3

Jay had also did a track with Timbaland for Kingdom Come but he didn't like it and scrapped it... Almost 8 months later, Fab uses that same track for his first single "Make Me Better".

it was a hit, but i would of scrapped it too. With jay on it? that track would be straight ehhhhhhh.

All i know is jay comes best when his back is against the wall, and right now his last album was a critical flop, so if he doesnt come back strong then it might be over for dude.

I miss the old rocafella.

• Dead Prez 3

He didn't release it because it wasn't a real song. It was never even finished. It was pieced to together from old freestyles in the studio. So anyone looking for the full thing will never find it.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i'm not talking about the song, i'm talking about the "presidential invasion" tape that green did to promote "kingdom come". green lantern talked about it on hot97 while jay was being interviewed.

• 4. Hello Brooklyn 2.0 feat. Lil Wayne
    Is this real??

• 4. Hello Brooklyn 2.0 feat. Lil Wayne
    Is this real??

I hope so