i am thoroughly disappointed in all of you

mallardmallard 452 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
i may not be around as much as i used to, but when i used to be around as much as i used to i cant recall ever hearing a mention of maybe some of you talked about it here and there, but some of these ignorant motherfuckers need to be smacked with knowledge from time to time [eg myself]. if this album hasn't changed your life yet, consider yourself smacked.i wanna talk more about this record.

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    There was a thread about that exact LP within
    just the past few months.

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    i laugh

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    i may not be around as much as i used to, but when i used to be around as much as i used to i cant recall ever hearing a mention of

maybe some of you talked about it here and there, but some of these ignorant motherfuckers need to be smacked with knowledge from time to time [eg myself].

if this album hasn't changed your life yet, consider yourself smacked.

i wanna talk more about this record.

The OG mastering sucks. Yes, I know why. Next question.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    The OG mastering sucks. Yes, I know why. Next question.

New CD reissue =
    Been wanting to pick up all the Sly reissues, but Riot is the only one I've bought so far.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    I picked up a reissue copy of Stand on cd to play at work and when i busted out the wrapping it had a copy of Life complete with the life booklet. Im too lazy to return it...but everytime i see the Time reissue i want to buy it because my brain thinks there will be a copy of stand inside.