Bobwall SUMMER TRADE LIST

robert_murtrobert_murt 338 Posts
edited June 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi people,

I plan to put most of these records on the website (some are already in it, some will never be). But because I???m lazy, I give you the pre-list in case I could work some nice trades before. Please don???t ask me for MP3s, I???ll do it only when I???ll put the records on the website.

And because my Frenchattack.com co-worker fishermanprice is not involved, please send any trade offers directly on my Email address: [email]bobwall13@yahoo.fr.[/email]

Except for noted, all records are in excellent listen condition. But you can ask for more precise grading if you want.

MY TRADE LIST

KPM Mustang (great down tempo UK groove)
KPM Visual Impact (drama OST funk at its best! + clear drumbreaks)
Bjorn Jason Lindh Boogie Woogie (lot of loop materials)
Merit Heringson Trogstrot (or something like that..) (funk/boogie female vocal)
Dave Mathews Dune (classic down tempo break, used by Paul Nice amongst all..)
Jimmy Smith Root Down French press (Beastie Boys classic sample!)
Enter The Dragon OST Reissue (Lalo Schifrin Top OST)
Gainsbourg L???Homme A La Tete De Chou Reissue (great Serge album feat KPM musicians)
Patchwork 4 (with the super bass and brass of ???Way Of Escape)
Harlem Pop Trotters - S/T (MPI) (Not like the Les Treteaux one, more fuzzy with more 60s jerk sound. Rare!)
Rock Flowers (MPI) (funky jerk with lot of flute)
Paul Piot Chappell DMM Vol 16 (Bossa scat sound)
Top Instrumental Music Vol3 (With a great prog track feat super flute/drumbreak loop)
Telemusic Clavier (classic uptempo Hammond funk by Le Baron!)
Telemusic Piano et Orgue (With the super trip hop break of ???Super Angoisse???)
Telemusic Electrosound (feat. Emeute A Tokyo an its delirious Estardy special FX!)
Telemusic Electrosound Vol2 (more proto electro by Le Baron)
Telemusic Vibration Vol2 (lot of funky keyboard or vibra-led tracks a la Roy Ayers)
V/A Artists comp (feat ???Opening??? by Ivan Julien & His All Stars, great orchestral funky jerk taken from his most wanted album).
Orchestra comp by Jacques Dedjean feat Ooops, great orchestral jerk in the Big Julien veine.
Preston Love Cissy Popcorn / Funky Chicken French press 45. (Super rare deep funk cut. Jazzman proposed it for 300 euros???)
Ben & Platano Paris Soul 45 (see website)
Jacques Denjean Nevrose 45 (No cover/Vg record) (see website)
Les Musiciens S/T 45 (see website)
Bernard Lubat & His Mad Ducks Papy Thomas 45 (promo SP taken from the cult Pierre Cardin LP, easy jazz with the famous duck shouts!)
Les Dum???s La Danse Des Grands Singes Nus 45 (see website)
The Winstons - Winstons / Sandstep 45 (classic swedish hammond double sider, one side mid tempo with a nice drumbreak, Bside uptempo dancefloor stuff a la Mohawks)
Rene Musy Tribute To Ray Charles EP 45 (nice funky jerk retakes)
MP2000 Black Jack Party (Feat great Nilovic track)
MP2000 Stylissimo (Lot of great Nilovic tracks, solid release)
IM Medium Orchestral Beat (funky orchestral groove by the boss Eddie Warner)
Mombasa African Rhythm & Blues (deep afro hypnotic jazz in the Strata East/Black jazz veine)
Reality S/T (brazilian Polydor press) (Super afro latin funk from
Oscar Bradenburg Big Band Beat
Amon Duul II
Gemini Suite II
Benny Bailey Islands
Kraftwerk LP (their rare first LP german Philips OG)
The Heaven Blues Orchestra LP (That hammond bomb LP a famous U(r)K(z) dealer sell as a ???secret squirrel record??? (-; )

MY WANT LIST:

(I???m not a mint psychopat, Vg+ record is OK. Please only OG offer except for mentioned):
French:
Airto Fogo S/T LP
CCPP (or De Wolfe Rythmes) LP
Marius Cultier Ouelele Souskai LP
Noel McGhie Space Spies LP
Un Homme Est Mort 45 OST
Le Mariage Collectif OST
L???Homme Orchestre 33 OST LP
Les Masques S/T LP
Rhesus O S/T LP
William Sheller Lux Aeterna LP
Alessandroni Enfants Et Divertissements LP
Timing N??3 LP
Freesound Schifters
Delphine OST
Eddie Warner Progressive Percussions 1, Crooks Cops & Spies LP
Jacky Giordano Pop In Devil???s Train / IM releases LP
World:
That Lone Wolf And Cub / Baby Cart OST vinyl release I???ve seen here and there and I don???t know shit about (info please!!)
Antonio Adolfo E A Brazuca (1972) LP
Black Buster LP
Max Greger Catch Up Vol2 LP
Nico Gomez Ritual LP
Henrik Debich String Beat LP
Doris Did You Give??? LP (or that Beatmaker 45 reissue)
Manzell LP (the one released some monthes ago by Masters At Work)
Placebo S/T (1974)
Placebo sessions Reissue 2LP
Quarteto Em Cy LP (1972)
Sunbirds LPs
Wilson Das Neves Juventude 2000 LP
Ximo & Judy LP
Pedro Ruy Blas Dolores LP
Ray Barretto Senor 007 LP
Lalo Schifrin Live In Buenos Aires LP
Roy Ayers He???s Coming LP
Gill Scott Heron Pieces Of A Man LP
Silver Apples S/T LP
That Light My Fire 7' psyche version on the Product Placement mix (someone told me the name on the VV forum.. but I lost it!)
And.. any banging jazz funk, deep sithar/psyche/Vocal/afro/boogie/prog/jazzfunk brazilian, Indian, US or world LP dancefloor oriented in the same veine as James Mason, Boogaloo Combo, Jerzy Milian Radio & TV orchestra, Ananda Shankar & His Music, Shalimar OST and the up mentioned LPs.

THANKS!!

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

CCPP (or De Wolfe Rythmes) LP

are these the same LP?

• CCPP (or De Wolfe Rythmes) LP

are these the same LP?

As far as I know, the tracks on Rythmes are edit of the CCPP one.
    But I would not bet my collection on that!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    in that caseI may one for trade (under the CCPP title) I must admit though I'm not familiar with its value. Lemme know the deal

• I would say between 100 and 150 euros depending on condition. I PM you right now.

• Because I already edited my list, here's some Erratums, plus some new records I forgot to put on the list:

Erratum
    The NILSMEN - Winstons / Sandstep 45 (classic swedish hammond double sider, one side mid tempo with a nice drumbreak, Bside uptempo dancefloor stuff a la Mohawks)
    SURPRISE PARTY CHEZ NATHALIE (feat ???Opening??? by Ivan Julien & His All Stars, great orchestral funky jerk taken from his most wanted album).
    AMBIANCE TENDRESSE INTIMITE by Jacques Dedjean feat Ooops, great orchestral jerk in the Big Julien veine.

Some new records:
    HENRY SALVADOR Carnaby Street EP (super freakbeat anthem)
    AL TURBAN Adieu Je Te quitte (Idem! super arrangement and some serious sitar groove, the record is curved, so there's a surface noise in the first 20s of the track)
    STONE Baby Stone EP (w/ "L'Antiquit??" freakbeat monster in the Jacqueline Taieb 7h Du Matin veine, produced by Michel Colombier)
    ARSENAL S/T (great russian orchestral groove with some readymade hip hop loops)
    TELEMUSIC Choeurs (scat lovers raise your hands!)

HOLD or GONE records from the list:
    Bradenburg Big Band Beat
    Manu Dibango African Voodoo

• Hi there!
    Here's an update of my list. Some new stuff on the trades, some new on the wants (some put off too, thanks to everybody for the super trades!).
    There's some new MP3s on the website too (I will update new records and MP3s about every 2 or 3 days this time), so you can have an idea of what you can find on the record.

MY TRADE LIST

Patchwork 14 (most wanted from this label, jazz + percussions + every form of female and male voice scat)
    JJ Band S/T (prog/jazz feat. rhythm backbone of Marc Moulin/Placebo group!!)
    Nico Gomez Aquarela/Baila Chibiquiban (2 killer tracks from the sought after Ritual LP)
    Volker Kriegel Missing Link (2LP full of super fusion jazz rock, lot of sample material and a tough & clear drumbreak)
    Iskander LP (you know the deal? if not this is a nice prog LP with a super phat & scary breakloop on the first track)
    Arp Life Jumbo Jet (jazz funk/disco and the last track, with a huge breakloop)
    KPM Mustang (great down tempo UK groove)
    KPM Visual Impact (drama OST funk at its best! + clear drumbreaks)
    Bjorn Jason Lindh Boogie Woogie (lot of loop materials)
    Merit Heringson Trogstrot (or something like that..) (funk/boogie female vocal)
    Dave Mathews Dune (classic down tempo break, used by Paul Nice amongst all..)
    Jimmy Smith Root Down French press (Beastie Boys classic sample!)
    Enter The Dragon OST Reissue (Lalo Schifrin Top OST)
    Gainsbourg L???Homme A La Tete De Chou Reissue (great Serge album feat KPM musicians)
    Patchwork 4 (with the super bass and brass of ???Way Of Escape)
    Rock Flowers (MPI) (funky jerk with lot of flute)
    Paul Piot Chappell DMM Vol 16 (Bossa scat sound)
    Top Instrumental Music Vol3 (With a great prog track feat super flute/drumbreak loop)
    Telemusic Clavier (classic uptempo Hammond funk by Le Baron!)
    Telemusic Piano et Orgue (With the super trip hop break of ???Super Angoisse???)
    Telemusic Electrosound (feat. Emeute A Tokyo an its delirious Estardy special FX!)
    Telemusic Electrosound Vol2 (more proto electro by Le Baron)
    Telemusic Vibration Vol2 (lot of funky keyboard or vibra-led tracks a la Roy Ayers)
    Surprise party chez Nathalie (feat ???Opening??? by Ivan Julien & His All Stars, great orchestral funky jerk taken from his most wanted album).
    Ambiance Tendresse Intimit?? Jacques Dedjean feat Ooops, great orchestral jerk in the Big Julien veine.
    The Nilsmen - Winstons / Sandstep 45 (classic swedish hammond double sider, one side mid tempo with a nice drumbreak, Bside uptempo dancefloor stuff a la Mohawks)
    Rene Musy Tribute To Ray Charles EP 45 (nice funky jerk retakes)
    MP2000 Black Jack Party (Feat great Nilovic track)
    MP2000 Stylissimo (Lot of great Nilovic tracks, solid release)
    IM Medium Orchestral Beat (funky orchestral groove by the boss Eddie Warner)
    Mombasa African Rhythm & Blues (deep afro hypnotic jazz in the Strata East/Black jazz veine)
    Helmut Bradenburg Big Band Beat (feat "Love Like a Man", comped by Julian/Creators)
    Amon Duul II (red cover, with a clear drumbreak)
    Gemini Suite II
    Benny Bailey Islands (clear drumbreak and nice fusion jazz)
    Kraftwerk LP (their rare first LP german Philips gatefold OG)
    The Heaven Blues Orchestra LP (That hammond bomb LP a famous U(r)K(z) dealer sell as a ???secret squirrel record??? (-; )
    MORE TO COME!!

MY WANT LIST:

(I???m not a mint psychopat, Vg+ record is OK. Please only OG offer except for mentioned):
    French:
    Airto Fogo S/T LP
    Marius Cultier Ouelele Souskai LP
    Un Homme Est Mort 45 OST
    Le Mariage Collectif OST
    L???Homme Orchestre 33 OST LP
    Les Masques S/T LP
    Rhesus O S/T LP
    Alessandroni Enfants Et Divertissements LP
    Timing N??3 LP
    Freesound Schifters
    Delphine OST
    Eddie Warner Progressive Percussions 1, Crooks Cops & Spies LP
    Jacky Giordano Pop In Devil???s Train / IM releases LP
    World:
    D'Angelo S/T (superb brazilian LP on Equipe label)
    Seguida Love Is...
    That Lone Wolf And Cub / Baby Cart OST vinyl release I???ve seen here and there and I don???t know shit about (info please!!)
    Antonio Adolfo E A Brazuca (1972) LP
    Black Buster LP
    Max Greger Catch Up Vol2 LP
    Nico Gomez Ritual LP
    Henrik Debich String Beat LP
    Placebo S/T (1974)
    Placebo sessions Reissue 2LP
    Quarteto Em Cy LP (1972)
    Sunbirds LPs
    Wilson Das Neves Juventude 2000 LP
    Ximo & Judy LP
    Pedro Ruy Blas Dolores LP
    Ray Barretto Senor 007 / Hard Hands LP
    Lalo Schifrin Live In Buenos Aires LP
    Roy Ayers He???s Coming LP
    Gill Scott Heron Pieces Of A Man LP
    Silver Apples S/T LP
    That Light My Fire 7' psyche version on the Product Placement mix (someone told me the name on the VV forum.. but I lost it!)
    And.. any banging jazz funk, deep sithar/psyche/Vocal/afro/boogie/prog/jazzfunk brazilian, Indian, US or world LP dancefloor oriented in the same veine as James Mason, Boogaloo Combo, Jerzy Milian Radio & TV orchestra, Ananda Shankar & His Music, Shalimar OST and the up mentioned LPs.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    tried you. but never heard back.

• tried you. but never heard back.

Hello,
    Not sure this info is the whole forum business but OK: who are you? what records you've been interested in? and how did you contacted me? I thought I responsed to everybody..

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    tried you. but never heard back.

Hello,
    Not sure this info is the whole forum business but OK: who are you? what records you've been interested in? and how did you contacted me? I thought I responsed to everybody..

if you'd rather pm, sending shortly.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Post deleted by lambert

• MY WANT LIST:

Doris Did You Give??? LP (or that Beatmaker 45 reissue)

I see this isn't on your want list anymore.
    Don't tell me you copped on OG.

If so, I am burning with jealousy.

Ah Ah!! No, I made some great trades but nobody hooked me up for this one.
    I just lost my nerves and bought the LP reish. Shame on me! Couldn't wait to throw "Beatmaker" during party!