Bruse Bell is that dude

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
(Damn, could you imagine having that ORIGINAL painting?!?)

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I've got all the animated TV commercials for the Parliament LPs. They are STOOPID FRESH! Have you ever seen any of the comics he did?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Naw... damn dude. We need to connect. That shit sounds craze.

TV shit? What?

TV shit? What?

I got you Cosmo. I'll send you some videos.

• I have a very sad story about Pedro Bell.. A close friend of his told me this, so while I hope it's not true, I think it is.

Apparently he's blind now. A little while ago he got into some sort of argument with his mother and she did the unthinkable- she threw away all of the art that he was storing in her house.

Fuck.

• I have a very sad story about Pedro Bell.. A close friend of his told me this, so while I hope it's not true, I think it is.

Apparently he's blind now. A little while ago he got into some sort of argument with his mother and she did the unthinkable- she threw away all of the art that he was storing in her house.

Fuck.

holy shit thats fucked up

• dayday 9,611 Posts

TV shit? What?

damn, and I practically begged to get that old Joe Cooley vs. Alladin battle with no luck.

it's all good though.

TV shit? What?

damn, and I practically begged to get that old Joe Cooley vs. Alladin battle with no luck.

it's all good though.

I still have not got a new DVD burner. As soon as I get on, IT'S ON!!!! I still got all the DJ battles on video. You still got a vcr?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I still got love for you baby

er...and a VCR!

I still got love for you baby

er...and a VCR!

We will keep it old school and I'll send ya some heat on VHS FOLL! Check that PM hommie.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    chimp, hopefully this is a made up rumor you hearing out of your friend. i know overton loyd(he did u.d's journey to anywhere artwork) and he said pedro is doing good? and besides hes an old man why would his stuffs be at ma dukes? stein.

• chimp, hopefully this is a made up rumor you hearing out of your friend. i know orerton loyd(he did u.d's journey to anywhere artwork) and he said pedro is doing good? and besides hes an old man why would his stuffs be at ma dukes? stein.

I sure hope so.

• Electric Spanking was Sir Lleb's crowning achievment. Great (censored) artwork
    & liner notes that display his skillz as a brilliant writer as well. Dig:

YA BETTA START SPLANKING! IT IS NOT About you. Never Was & Even your Mama Knows it. "ME" is a obsolete concept, null & void And WILL NOT Work. Try "US" for a minute with someone and Be Cool. it is Not About The Tube! (How can 2-D be 3-D?!)
    The Radio and Strife Magazine will lie Inna Minute. YA BETTA START SPLANKING and get yourself 2-gether. The FUNK is NOT THE ANSWER, but it's the best CLUE (WAVE) that you have so far... You can start with the funk and take it from there, or you can flunk-out and wake up next (check one please)
    month
    year
    week
    with your Very Own BAR CODE; just like the one on your next/last/first can of beans. Fadeproof and guaranteed to jam-you-up ("...And don't leave home without it!), Sooner or Later, Ya Betta Start Splanking before your CLOTHES turn you-in (For Funkativic Assault In A Off-Limits Area). Or the next Sir Nose will be No JOKE. "This Is Not A Recording...
    Excerpts from
    Sir lleb of Spankadelia's
    "The Tales of Dr. S.A.F.E."
    (Splankic Avatar of Final Exclamations)

• You guys ever see Zeep! magazine?

Out of print now, but cover to cover p-funk cartoons, etc.

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts
    I subscribed to David Mills' funk zine Uncut Funk at the same time I met Professor Griff. Firstly, who has copies of the only record-based funk magazine printed as a newspaper of the early '90s, and secondly who wants to go to my brothers house in Ohio and find the Pedro Bell originals that Mill sent me whan I told him I was working with Griff and feeling Ruth Copeland?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    not me and me.

• I subscribed to David Mills' funk zine Uncut Funk at the same time I met Professor Griff. Firstly, who has copies of the only record-based funk magazine printed as a newspaper of the early '90s, and secondly who wants to go to my brothers house in Ohio and find the Pedro Bell originals that Mill sent me whan I told him I was working with Griff and feeling Ruth Copeland?

Yes! Uncut Funk! David gave me one of those back in the day and that shit was awesome! I've been trying to find it ever since.

I'm with you dude. I'll be there in 10 minutes.