Becky fodder remixes/blends that you can stand.

bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
I Have to DJ a Christmas Party as a favor to my Mum. I tried to tell them that I wasn't right for the job and they should find someone more suited to do it, but they are really stuck so I relented.I would love some help with blends/remix's that you guys actually like, but that Becky can get down to - as I want to make them happy without going nuts myself.I've got a couple off old blend posts, but anything top 40 would really save my ass.My innanet is capped to dial up until tomorrow, but i'll chime back in with afew that I've got from other sources (palmsout.com and the accapellas4u.co.uk forums mostly) THANKYOU x 1000 in advance!

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    christmas is 3 months away, dude. the top 40 charts will prolly be kinda different then.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    christmas is 3 months away, dude. the top 40 charts will prolly be kinda different then.

Yea, but Becky's will still go nuts for Sexy Back.

• christmas is 3 months away, dude. the top 40 charts will prolly be kinda different then.

Yea, but Becky's will still go nuts for Sexy Back.

It's in 3 weeks... to get a venue here you need to consider having it in june almost.

• thanks keith! the pop section is pretty much perfect. Can't wait to be told is someones birthday, that I need to play something people can dance to, and that EVERYBODY wants to hear crazy by spitney brears.