Can someone sum-up the Anne Coulter thread?

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
The masochist in me wants to know.

Comments

• Anne Coulter says Anti-Semitic things on TV

Discussion ensues.

There's really not a lot of beef in that thread... you might want to check my pants, there's more down there.

• you might want to check my pants, there's more down there.

that's not what I heard

• She did find it weird that you were asking around about my cock.

• She did find it weird that you were asking around about my cock.

well played.

but you don't deny such similarity and likeness to said baby-food?

• WHY YOU GOTTA PUT YUICHI'S MOMS AND SISTER ON BLAST LIKE THAT?

• They re-aired the show last night, but I forgot to watch it.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

worship the

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

WHY YOU GOTTA PUT YUICHI'S MOMS AND SISTER ON BLAST LIKE THAT?

fuckin , ha,ha.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

worship the

Ha ha! That's the first thing I thought of too. 'Specially in that first pic 'cause that lady looks like she's blessing it or something.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    WHY YOU GOTTA PUT YUICHI'S MOMS AND SISTER ON BLAST LIKE THAT?

Is this for real?? For real? Do I really gotta stoop down THIS kinda level? I know you're just a Scion DJ with a dream, but please leave my family out of this. Besides, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE TO YOU LATELY?

b/w

I HEARD YOUR FAMILY'S LABOR WAS OUTSOURCED TO MAKE THIS PROJECT HAPPEN.

What you dudes missing in your life? DJ gigs? A hit record? A girlfriend? A dad? You dudes are getting older as we speak. Come to terms with the root of your frustration and anger, and resolve them as adults. Until then, you're a piece of shit. And keep my name out of your mouth.

• You have a small penis, don't you?

• if you guys said that about o dub instead everyone on here would being throwing a hissy fit.

if you guys said that about o dub instead everyone on here would being throwing a hissy fit.

Good observation. Funny how the morals are rigidly placed or completely dismissed depending on who's saying what to who. This board basically works on a buddy system.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    if you guys said that about o dub instead everyone on here would being throwing a hissy fit.

It has been tooken there.

Where exactly, I'm not sure.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    This board basically works on a buddy system like real life.

• if you guys said that about o dub instead everyone on here would being throwing a hissy fit.

Good observation. Funny how the morals are rigidly placed or completely dismissed depending on who's saying what to who. This board basically works on a buddy system.

Fine. You have tiny balls.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    This board basically works on a buddy system like real life, without the fear of physical injury.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

2. small dicked big foreheaded haters willfully misintrepret her in order to initiate a conversation which, although ostensibly about the 'inexcusable' and 'anti-semetic' nature of her remarks, is really dedicated to how virtuous, intelligent, tolerant ect. they suppose themselves to be.

I resemble that remark.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

2. small dicked big foreheaded haters willfully misintrepret her in order to initiate a conversation which, although ostensibly about the 'inexcusable' and 'anti-semetic' nature of her remarks, is really dedicated to how virtuous, intelligent, tolerant ect. they suppose themselves to be.

I resemble that remark.

Recognition is the first step towards recovery.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Troof.

Troof.

but it didn't happen and also Oliver is my dude and an amazing contributor to the board with music, pop culture, and baby pics.

Obviously, nothing the boy Yuich-$ does

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    *** You are ignoring this user ***

That shit works wonders. Have a nice day yall

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts