›

GET THE FUCK OUT

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
New York City Councilman James Oddo , Staten Islander,American Republican and the minority leader in Council consented to this interview because the request was to discuss presidential politics, but he doesnt know the interview is staged by Norwegian comedians

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    New York City Councilman James Oddo , Staten Islander,American Republican and the minority leader in Council consented to this interview because the request was to discuss presidential politics, but he doesnt know the interview is staged by Norwegian comedians

wow. if he had just finished the interview it would have been nothing. as it is he made a huge fool of himself. grats.

• 'before I beat the Frickin' shit out of you'
    nice

I am certain dude wasnt talking to the chick..I am hoping a male(producer or someone?)

• why the fuck are they wasting his time?
    i wouldnt be too mad if he was my representative...a tad of an overreaction, and no sense of humor, but to be expected from a republican

• Funny, he doesn't sound like a New Yorker.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    why the fuck are they wasting his time?
    i wouldnt be too mad if he was my representative...a tad of an overreaction, and no sense of humor, but to be expected from a republican

I bet most of the people who voted for him are like, "Right on!". I would be. The 'joke interview' has gotten way outta hand, and I honestly can't figure out how people fall for it over and over. Granted, when done well, they are very funny, but it's starting to get pretty tired more often than not. I think people just can't wait to see themselves on the Tee Vee, looking foolish or not....that's just fuckin' sad.

• why the fuck are they wasting his time?

I bet most of the people who voted for him are like, "Right on!". I would be. The 'joke interview' has gotten way outta hand, and I honestly can't figure out how people fall for it over and over. Granted, when done well, they are very funny, but it's starting to get pretty tired more often than not. I think people just can't wait to see themselves on the Tee Vee, looking foolish or not....that's just fuckin' sad.

I agree, this particular interview seemed extra stupid too. Dude pulled a fatback though which was fun to watch.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I agree, this particular interview seemed extra stupid too. Dude pulled a fatback though which was fun to watch.

Too true...'pullin'a Fatback'!

• Yeah, girl was cute..but lame at interviewing. Didnt work so well,imo...and i'd probably be a little heated too if I was wasting my time w/ that silly shit. I don't think I would be caught droppping all the F bombs and threatening to kick somebodys ass if I was in his shoes..but thats on him.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I think he handled it appropriately. They're just some wannabe Borat's.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Man, I wish more politician would step up like this. Anyone wasting tax payers money should get thrown out.

Tho, treating someone is not cool. But I'm all for "GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE!"

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

• Options
    If that guy was in my district I'd go hand out flyers for him, republican or not. I love NY at times like this.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Hah! Classic NYC politician moment.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

Yea, the rep looks and the joke show looks

Really....jokes about black people not being citizans and Clinton cigar joke are

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Yea, the rep looks and the joke show looks

Really....jokes about black people not being citizans and Clinton cigar joke are

• This guy is the man.

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    Paul Kay is a funny guy. Don't know if Dennis Pennis was the first to do the pisstake interview, but he must be close.

This guy beat him to it by about oh twenty five, thirty years or so...

He was there in 1975 when the Australia Prime Minister was sacked

Then he had a nervous breakdown and was never as funny again.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Paul Kay is a funny guy. Don't know if Dennis Pennis was the first to do the pisstake interview, but he must be close.

This guy beat him to it by about oh twenty five, thirty years or so...

Then he had a nervous breakdown and was never as funny again.[/b]

OK, that calls for this

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    This guy is the man.

I'm with you on this one. Seemed like an appropriate reaction to a not funny time waster. And he was right to be pissed at his staff for not knowing that these people were bogus. And he was sharp to detect it right at the start of the interview. I'm not offended that he used the f word.