POSTING...

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
... just to be Frickin' posting.Jesus. Some of you dudes need to lay off the caffeine. Slow your roll.

Comments

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Sorry Cos....................

I'll cut out my AM coffee.

• Soulstrut turns me into a dickhead.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Soulstrut turns me into a dickhead.

But Diz, you're funny that way.

• don't blame soulstrut for your short comings.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    11 666[/b]

• don't blame soulstrut for your short comings.

OK ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell-oh-ell.

• ... just to be Frickin' posting.

Jesus. Some of you dudes need to lay off the caffeine. Slow your roll.

p.s. name names or you are soft.

• Frickin' douche

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Frickin' douche
    Hipster.