ARC roll call and Amsterdam night action

13»

Comments

• Taco! That's the hommie right there. We tore it down at APT when the WaxWell boys were out for WFMU.

Looks like you guys had a blast... is there a spring show scheduled? I may have to come and attempt to drink yous under the table.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Taco! That's the hommie right there. We tore it down at APT when the WaxWell boys were out for WFMU.

Super nice dude. I heard stories about Waxwells partying... sounded like a great time.

Looks like you guys had a blast... is there a spring show scheduled? I may have to come and attempt to drink yous under the table.

I dont know about a spring show, but i accept that challenge most graciously.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    the next ARC wil be held 5 & 6 april 2008

make note in yo diary.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i definitely need to lose some weight!!!!!!!!!

jef(f?), we had a little argument on our way home, but we found my car easily! thanks again for the food, the club night, the drinks, the music and everything else. too bad anyone else seemed to be lost in utrecht that night. i met the hero brothers from vinylvulture and was glad to at least say hi. maybe more people will be there next year...

tim, sorry for not saying goodbye. i think you left before us? i was a little concerned about driving back to germany that night...

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Taco! That's the hommie right there. We tore it down at APT when the WaxWell boys were out for WFMU.

i want pics of the waxwell table's wall of glory...
    see how many old friends i can spot on their display.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

crazy Brazilian dealer who spoke no english but held me in deep conversation for 15 minutes and insisted i see his scrapbook. when the young guy with the 'fro turned up he had to translate. classic.

NY-based dude on the left? (Trop Furs related)

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

crazy Brazilian dealer who spoke no english but held me in deep conversation for 15 minutes and insisted i see his scrapbook. when the young guy with the 'fro turned up he had to translate. classic.

NY-based dude on the left? (Trop Furs related)

that's jose

didn't see him untill leaving the fair sunday

just got in from the plane
    waxwell's wall pix etc
    soon come

thanks again alan & jeff
    it was REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    I would also like to request more photos of Sammy the friendly Bartender's incredibly intense eyebrows.

I would also like to request more photos of Sammy the friendly Bartender's incredibly intense eyebrows.

yeah
    her eyebrows
    were
    intense

&
    i think she really liked me
    (although i became "kenny from texas" at some point in the evening)

i think she really liked me
    (although i became "kenny from texas" at some point in the evening)

HAHA.

oh, and, told you so.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Looks like you guys had a top night of it. I'm shamed at the lack of UK representation and will definitely try and get the ferry or flight over to the next one when it arrives in April.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    What this one at the new venue? I thought I had heard it was being moved, but maybe I'm wrong. I've missed the last 2 years but did pretty good the previous 2. I'm pretty sure I'm coming back next year. Curious how big the new venue is. I was told the last show was a bit bunk, did this one get better? Also, for North America's like myself. How hard is it to get the records there? I'm sitting on a lot of rear heat right now that I could have a pretty dope wall at Utretch and since I have a dealers pass anyhow I figured I could bring a crate or 2 of overprices raers and try to sell some. Everytime I see these pic's I get good memories and pissed off I didn't jump on the plane

• posted loads of picks, but the i got "the form u posted no longer valid" message, damn.

Check all the Eurostrut picks here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/20414502@N04/sets/72157603253444778/

Check a few fair picks here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/20414502@N04/sets/72157603257554223/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20414502@N04/2052693750/in/set-72157603253444778/
    FejMelba was killing it with this russian jazz record. Now, you wish you were taught russian at school. I was, but cant speak a word, but I can read their funny letters. But that won't get me acopy of this hot joint.

funky skin exhibit

soulstrut nite out in amsterdam - dinner & bar scene

• Hi, I finally got my password. Well it has been two weeks already but it still was great. i'll be there again next time.

And, I hate limiters!

Daan

Hi, I finally got my password. Well it has been two weeks already but it still was great. i'll be there again next time.

And, I hate limiters!

Daan

Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce DRok. Young dude is cool.

thats all.