Old Alchemist Video of "Hold You Down"

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
I kind of forgot how much I was running the hell out of this record when it dropped until last night whe I was at a friend's party deejaying records out of his collection, shit made me want to see the video. In my pursuit I found this instead:

I remember seeing some other footage of him making beats and dude seemed maaaaaaad humble and down-to-earth.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Word. That's a dope joint. All I know is that them Nina Sky broads can tag team me ANYTIME! LOL. Those chicas is muy fly!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I like the video where he was wasted.

• Hal yeah I was myspace stalking them chicks...

THen I found out they were type young, but I was still myspace stalking them chicks

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Hal yeah I was myspace stalking them chicks...

LOL! Comedy. TeeReynolds is a foolio!

• THen I found out they were type young, but I was still myspace stalking them chicks

I like this dude's contributions. I can even hear that shit looped up as a chorus in a song

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    oh shit. is this from his dvd that came out a little while back? i need to pick that up.

• oh shit. is this from his dvd that came out a little while back? i need to pick that up.

yes

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Same line up (minus Illa Ghee) for ALC's new single. a sequel of sorts.

Keys to the City

http://www.zshare.net/audio/367930107d641a/
    -
    another great fall banger (didn't hold you down drop around the same time in '04?)