Canadian Peoples

HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Yo,Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian Brethren. Just got done celebrating with some Dim Sum & bubble tea. You know how we do.Holleur if you hear me,h

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I skipped work on friday so I'm working today. But I'm going to watch King of Kong later tonight.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    From a prospective Canadian... enjoy!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    When u coming to T DOT?

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Word. Weekend extendamix.

Happy thanks.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    hope everybody had a pleasant meal, I'm wrapping it it w/ some of this....

livin the good life

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving to all the hommies up North! I hope you all ate and drank like folls.

hope everybody had a pleasant meal, I'm wrapping it it w/ some of this....

livin the good life

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!! That is my DUDE right there. What up Aser? You good? Check your PMs son.

Aser,

Clear out your PMs mayne. I can't send you one.

• Raining in the Sault. Wet Turkey.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Had a crappy belgian waffle for breakfast (Toronto residents - Easy on Queen at Roncesvalles is ass.), went grocery shopping in Kensington Market, saw my friend's new house that she and her BF bought, made pasta/bean/rapini soup for dinner and finished reading New Stories from the South. It was over 30degrees out yesterday and I missed Thanksgiving totally this year.

HAZ - Can't seem to get PMs out. Please tell Masia to contact me directly and I'll figure out exactly what she needs, how much she wants to spend, etc. and I'll help her best I can. My work number has changed, but my home phone is the same. She knows my brother, too, so she can reach me through him.
    Congratulations on the new uncle role!