[b]STILL UN-FUCKING-FADEABLE[/b]

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I LOVE THAT DUDE!!!![/b]

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Except for a little less hair (which is a little more gray) he still looks the same as he did on the Cosby show.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    COSBY STILLS AND OZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best trio ever yo.

not to mention jello pudddin pops= GAMEOVER

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    "When the monkeybars came in... we lost 127 kids in one day."

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    he just gets tougher... i want to see a statue or some shit.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    ummm, you guys know there's something like 11 women now who claim to have been assaulted by this dude? or is that what's making him so fucking tough?

URBAN EDUCATOR 2004

ummm, you guys know there's something like 11 women now who claim to have been assaulted by this dude? or is that what's making him so fucking tough?

yeah i know..but he reminds me of my grandfather....

whenever he caught me looking at the hoodrats he would always go off on me

"boy dont be lookin' at them no good girls..they aint no good for you..you need a to look at them girls who got a education and a daddy at home...them girls around here aint no good for you"

but meanwhile he was bangin' everything in sight....

i'm more of a message not the messenger type person

ever talk to a wino?..they have alot of good advice

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    Does anyone else have an uncontrollable urge for some chocolate pudding or a cigar??

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Does anyone else have an uncontrollable urge for some chocolate pudding or a cigar??

ok - in order to lighten things up - can i ask if this is an acceptable ay and yo?

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts

Does anyone else have an uncontrollable urge for some chocolate pudding on their cigar??

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

Not really related but anyway...

After the gig on Sunday, this big-ass jeep pulls up and a middle-aged couple steps out. After asking me about the club and whatnot, they finally ask me if I need any help moving my equipment so they can get money to get back to Fayetteville.

I'm looking at my tiny lil Geo, looking back at their humongous Jeep, and wondering what the fuck is wrong with this picture.

Not really related but anyway...

After the gig on Sunday, this big-ass jeep pulls up and a middle-aged couple steps out. After asking me about the club and whatnot, they finally ask me if I need any help moving my equipment so they can get money to get back to Fayetteville.

I'm looking at my tiny lil Geo, looking back at their humongous Jeep, and wondering what the fuck is wrong with this picture.

When DJing at Fuse in Chapel Hill, I always make sure to put one of these in my mouth:

maybe after yer set marco...

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

I hear you. He is on some Bob Packwood wine in a box and chase her around the table jump off. But he is funny.

If he were here he would say: "Who made you the big sexual assult sheriff of the house"?

And unlike when I write it, it would be funny.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

ok - in order to lighten things up - can i ask if this is an acceptable ay and yo?

I will second that AYO

h