GO YANKEES

40ozking40ozking 308 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Hopefully Chien-Ming Wang can pitch 9 innings that includes a lot of ground ball outs... TAKE THAT SHIT TO FOXSPORTS.COM!

Comments

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Rooting for the Yankees to win is like rooting for Bill Gates to make more money.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Rooting for the Yankees to win is like rooting for Satan to collect more souls.

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    I really hope they lose along with the Red Sox. They are responsible for the Jays not making the playoffs since 93'. If the MLB would stop being so old fashion and let 8 teams from the NL & AL like hockey and basketball, it would gain so much more interest. The season is way too long and the shorten the best part the playoffs. I still don't see the point of a 5 game series there are only 3 rounds!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    If the MLB would stop being so old fashion and let 8 teams from the NL & AL like hockey and basketball

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

Do actual New Yorkers get a pass on this?

Does someone really think we need another round of playoffs? I like the wildcard, but still, something beautifully simple about the LCS's going right into the series. Wanting another round because your team didnt make it is nagl...

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Fuck the Yankees. Sorry BX.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Do actual New Yorkers get a pass on this?

Does someone really think we need another round of playoffs? I like the wildcard, but still, something beautifully simple about the LCS's going right into the series. Wanting another round because your team didnt make it is nagl...

Totally.

I mean, I got love for basketball but the playoffs last for what feels like 20 weeks. Fuck that. Win or go home.

• damn, i forgot all about the blue jays.
    they still have a team???

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    Yup mediocre for 14 years and counting... This year their hitting wasn't at par, although usually its their pitching.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

FUCK THE METS

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    They gettn there, 6-4!

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    Fuck. Season, Over.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

FUCK THE METS

Uh-Oh. Startin' beef with BX Batmon!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This Joe Torre press conference is some melodramatic shit.

This Joe Torre press conference is some melodramatic shit.

its a wrap

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    CAN WE LAUGH NOW????

CAN WE LAUGH NOW????

I dont follow baseball, but wasnt this a "wild card: game?

If not, its not like these dudes were real heat right.